3 Ingredient Microwave Cheesecake. Mix the crumbs together well then, using the back of a spoon, press them down firmly to create the base of your cheesecake. To say I was skeptical of this recipe is an understatement. Remove and place into the fridge to cool for a few.
It's blowing the minds of people on the Internet right now (myself included). This Japanese-style souffle cheesecake is just three ingredients. It's light, fluffy, and a shortcut version of the traditional Japanese cheesecake. You can have 3 Ingredient Microwave Cheesecake using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 3 Ingredient Microwave Cheesecake
- You need 500 g of Double cream yoghurt.
- You need 1 can of condensed milk.
- You need 1 packet of crushed coconut biscuits.
Fun fact: You can make cheesecake in a microwave. Learn the quick tips and tricks to nail this awesome recipe. Mix well and pat firmly on bottom of pan. You Can Microwave Instead Of Boiling Eggs!
3 Ingredient Microwave Cheesecake instructions
- Layer the crushed biscuits in a large microwavable bowl and set aside. Keep aside about two tablespoons of the biscuits for garnishing later..
- In a separate bowl whisk the condensed milk and yoghurt for 2 minutes or until well mixed..
- Pour the yoghurt mixture over the biscuits and microwave on high for about 4 minutes. Garnish with canned peach slices and crushed biscuits..
You'll only need a few simple ingredients to make this tasty mug cake. The exact measurements are included in the recipe card below. How to make a delicious Japanese Cotton Cheesecake with just three ingredients. Make My Fudge Recipe On A Stovetop. If you don't have a microwave, you can of course do it the old fashioned way.