Quick and Easy Limoncello Coconut Milk Ice Cream. Tap into the Deliciousness of A Plant-Based Diet. Great recipe for Quick and Easy Limoncello Coconut Milk Ice Cream. Summer is here and everyone wants to cool down with ice cream.
Shaved Ice-Cream for your summer snack. Whipping the coconut milk into a thick, luscious base—with help from thickening agent tapioca flour—helps it freeze with the texture of ice cream, without using an ice cream maker. Still, if you happen to have an ice cream maker on hand, this base would work for that, too. You can have Quick and Easy Limoncello Coconut Milk Ice Cream using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick and Easy Limoncello Coconut Milk Ice Cream
- It’s 1 can of condensed milk.
- Prepare 2.5 Tablespoons of limoncello or your favorite liquor.
- It’s 3 (200 ml) of coconut milk cartons chill the cartons or cans the night before.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of vanilla.
- It’s 1 of Tender coconut cut lengthwise.
With real coconut flavour , this Coconut milk Ice Cream is so easy to make. It is no churn and you don't even need an Ice cream maker. Beautiful light texture and Creamy, this Coconut Ice Cream is a must try in Summer. Crema di limoncello, as you can probably guess, is a creamy version, using either milk and/or cream, in place of the water.
Quick and Easy Limoncello Coconut Milk Ice Cream instructions
- Prep your ingredients..
- Place your whipping bowl and whisk in the freezer for 20 minutes. This process helps the whipped cream increase in volume..
- Whip the coconut milk until you get stiff peaks. I worked in three batches (This step can be done the night before).
- In a separate bowl pour condensed milk..
- Add in limoncello and combine..
- Mix in the whipped coconut milk a little at a time..
- Gently folding the mixture. Add in vanilla..
- This is what it should look like..
- Pour in a container to freeze for 6 hours or overnight..
- Serve in a tender coconut with coconut jelly..
The latter is by far my favorite of the two. – If you want to make regular limoncello, simply follow this recipe and substitute water for the milk, easy peasy! – It's Limoncello, NOT Lemoncello! I will make this again but will try using three cans of coconut milk to the one can of coconut cream. I made this recipe without an ice cream maker. I mixed the ingredients in a large bowl let it sit over night in the frig then stirred it and placed in the freezer with some plastic wrap covering the bowl. These no-churn ice creams are very simple, and absolutely delicious.