Okara Cheesecake in the Microwave. If you've got a microwave and a couple minutes then you've got enough time to make this delicious LOW CARB CHEESECAKE! With a knife, loosen the edges of the cheesecake then invert onto a. This single serving cheesecake is made in a mug and cooks in the microwave.
K used to always ask for it and then it was like pulling teeth to get them. Learn how to make single serving Microwave Cheesecakes in a mug in just minutes include Nutella, Funfetti and Oreo Cheesecake flavors! In a microwavable mug, sprinkle a layer of Oreo cookie crumbs in the bottom of your mug to create your cheesecake base. You can cook Okara Cheesecake in the Microwave using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Okara Cheesecake in the Microwave
- You need 150 grams of Fresh okara.
- You need 50 grams of Pancake mix.
- It’s 50 of to 60 grams Processed cheese.
- You need 1 medium of Egg.
- You need 200 grams of Milk.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
This single serving cheesecake in a mug is not only a handy time-saver, but it also keeps your portion size reasonable.provided you don't use a GIANT mug I'm a cheesecake nut, and just the word has me craving ch**sec*ke ! Fortunately I had one portion left in the fridge from a crummy supermarket. The Best Microwave Cheesecake Recipes on Yummly Microwave Cheesecake, Lemon Cheesecake, Simple New York-style Cheesecake.
Okara Cheesecake in the Microwave instructions
- Mix together the okara and pancake mix..
- Heat milk, sugar, and finely chopped cheese in a pot. Melt the cheese without bringing it to a boil..
- Turn the heat off when the cheese melts. When it's slightly cooled, add egg and stir..
- Combine and mix the dry ingredients (Step 1) and liquid ingredients (Step 3). Add lemon juice. Pour into a microwave-safe mould and microwave at 500 W for 15 minutes. *If you feel that the milk has evaporated and reduced (Step 2), feel free to add more milk..
- [Tips:] It's better to remove from the mould after it's slightly cooled. Chill in the fridge for best results..
- [A Variation with Different Measurements:] 150 g okara and 150 g pancake mix. Bake in 180°C (356°F) oven for 30 minutes. With these ingredients, it'll rise a lot. It's fluffier than the regular version, but higher in calories..
Microwave Cheesecake for One or TwoJust a Pinch. This video is a step by step tutorial on how you can make a tasty blueberry cheesecake in the microwave super quickly with minimal effort and all the supplies and ingredients are already in your kitchen! There's a reason that this recipe has been a huge hit. Gemma says you need to keep an eye on this cheesecake the first time you make it. This is because microwave times often vary.