Low-cal Okara Cookies in a Microwave. A cookie craving is a powerful thing. Unfortunately, most of us don't feel up to baking an entire batch of cookies or turning on the oven when the urge strikes. These Microwave LOW CARB Cookies are keto friendly, take less than a minute, and actually taste like cookies!
I crave sugar-by decreasing the sugar in these cookies I can still enjoy a sweet treat and lose weight. I store them in a plastic container and eat two cookies with a healthy meal. Home > Recipes > Microwave > Low – Cal Celery Chicken in Microwave. You can have Low-cal Okara Cookies in a Microwave using 7 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low-cal Okara Cookies in a Microwave
- You need 50 grams of Fresh okara.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Sweetener.
- It’s of You can add one of the flavorings below:.
- Prepare 1 grams of Grated ginger (or tubed).
- It’s 1 of Cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1 of Curry powder.
- Prepare 1 grams of Yukari.
And this microwave cookie dough can be ready in a minute. And you can make just one at a time. Don't forget to check out Jaime's Lazy Late Night Cooking Corner for more microwaveable treats like, Single Serve Cinnamon Roll, Rice Krispy Treat, Blueberry Cobbler, and Strawberry Shortcake for Two. Gluten-free cookies have been developed using okara and commercial manioc flour.
Low-cal Okara Cookies in a Microwave step by step
- Put all the ingredients in a plastic bag and mix well. From the outside of the bag, firmly squeeze it together and form a dough..
- Place the dough, still in the plastic bag, on a chopping board. Roll out the dough as thin as possible over the plastic bag with a rolling pin. Cut the dough however you like with a knife over the plastic bag..
- Transferring the dough onto a sheet. Cut and remove the plastic bag and place a piece of baking sheet and something flat (such as upside-down baking tray or chopping board) onto the dough..
- Hold the chopping board underneath and flip over. This allows you to transfer the cookie dough without crumbling it. Take off the plastic bag and the transfer is finished..
- Heat in a 500 to 600W microwave for 5 minutes. Open the microwave door to let the steam out. Check the appearance and heat again if needed (heat for 5 to 10 minutes in total)..
- If you use a 800W microwave, heat for just 3 minutes. Open the door to let out the steam and reduce to 500 to 600W. Heat for 30 seconds and check the dough. Repeat this process until it is done..
- Heat the dough until very crispy and brittle. If you touch the dough and it is still soft, heat it again. The dough gets crispier as it is cooled..
- Whatever the watt number is, the thin parts are easy to burn. Pay attention the whole time while heating..
- Note: You can use either powdered or liquid sweetener. If you use normal sugar, triple the amount (about 12 to 15 g)..
- Note: My microwave is so small that I use a small plastic bag to make the dough (18 x 25 cm). If you use a larger bag you might be able to make the dough thinner and shorten the cooking time..
- If you make plenty and freeze it, it will be handy for your diet. If you eat these cookies with plenty of liquid you can hide your hunger..
- For the ginger flavor, I grate ginger with its skin still on..
- Cinnamon flavor..
- Curry flavor. If you use a lot of curry powder, you can enjoy very hot curry cookies..
- Yukari flavor..
- You can add anything you like as flavoring. Variations are infinite.If you think of a new flavor please let me know. I am looking forward to hearing from you about new flavors..
The attributes were estimated on a seven-point. Now microwave them for a min. If you get a good microwave-cookies recipe, of course you can! Follow the directions though, otherwise you might end up with a microwave that will smell like burnt cookies! Microwave Cookies Microwave Recipes Microwave Food Banana Mug Cake Make Banana Bread Cookie In A Mug Cookie Cups Microwave Chocolate Chip Cookie Chocolate Chip Cookies.