2.5 Minute Cheesecake in the Microwave. There's a reason that this recipe has been a huge hit. With a few short minutes of prep time, there's no downtime with this Cheesecake as you can go straight from microwave to table. This single serving cheesecake is made in a mug and cooks in the microwave.
You just cook it in the microwave. Microwave one cheesecake at a time. Do this until the center is no longer wet. You can have 2.5 Minute Cheesecake in the Microwave using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 2.5 Minute Cheesecake in the Microwave
- You need 100 grams of Cream cheese.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 100 ml of Heavy cream.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cake flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
Microwave until you see A bubble in the center, and then STOP cooking. Learn how to make single serving Microwave Cheesecakes in just minutes include Nutella, Funfetti and Oreo Cheesecake flavors! I kept mine overnight but you don't have to leave it in for. The Best Microwave Cheesecake Recipes on Yummly
2.5 Minute Cheesecake in the Microwave instructions
- Put the cream cheese in a heatproof bowl and soften in the microwave for 30 seconds..
- Mix in the remaining ingredients one at a time. You can add the egg without beating it first..
- Line the Tupperware with plastic wrap, pour in the batter, and cover with plastic wrap..
- Heat in the microwave at 500 W for 2:30. Remove from the microwave and let cool as-is..
- Once cooled, chill in the refrigerator. After removing from the Tupperware, cut the cake through the plastic wrap..
- It's fluffy when hot, but becomes a moist and creamy cheesecake when chilled It's soft when hot, so be careful when removing from the Tupperware..
Minute Microwave CheesecakeYour Lighter Side. lemon juice, sour cream, cream cheese, sugar. (If necessary, microwave it for a few seconds to soften and remove lumps.) Mix in sugar, sour cream and vanilla until blended Add egg and mix until fully incorporated. With this easy microwave ricotta cheese recipe, you'll see just how easy it is to whip together a bowl of creamy ricotta. I'll even go as far as to say it'll probably taste better than what you could find in the store! Once done, check it for doneness (it shouldn't be. The Five Minute Cheesecake in a Mug!