Easy Microwave Cookies with Leftover Egg Whites. Great recipe for Easy Microwave Cookies with Leftover Egg Whites. Whenever I make pasta carbonara, I have leftover egg whites. It's such a waste to just throw them out, so when I make carbonara, I make these simple cookies as well.
A batch of Coconut Macaroons is a simple way to use up one or two egg whites. These chewy cookies are easy to make and even easier to eat. The recipe can be scaled up or down easily depending on how many egg whites you have available and how much shredded coconut you have on hand. You can have Easy Microwave Cookies with Leftover Egg Whites using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Microwave Cookies with Leftover Egg Whites
- You need 1 of Egg white.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 100 grams of Cake flour or tempura flour.
Royal Icing from I Wash You Dry. Banana Oat Protein Muffins from Ambitious Kitchen. Soft Amaretti Cookies from Love and Olive Oil. Very Vanilla Cupcakes from Sally's Baking Addiction.
Easy Microwave Cookies with Leftover Egg Whites instructions
- Combine the egg white, sugar, and vegetable oil in a bowl and mix well..
- Add the cake flour and mix with a spatula until it comes together..
- Divide into bite-sized pieces and roll into balls. Lightly press down on the tops..
- Arrange on kitchen parchment paper with 1 cm between each piece and microwave at 600 W for 2 minutes. Keep an eye on them. If they seem to need more time, microwave for short increments until they're done..
- Let cool and enjoy..
- Note: During the warm season or other times when your room may be hot, let the dough chill in the refrigerator first and/or reduce the amount of vegetable oil to make shaping it easier..
Egg White Bacon Breakfast Sandwich from A Zesty Bite. Lemon Meringue Cookie Cups from Mom on Timeout. White Cloud Icing from Bless This Mess If you've whipped up some homemade mayonnaise or ice cream lately, then you probably have a couple of spare egg whites hanging around in the back of your fridge. Think beyond omelets and put those egg whites to good use with one (or all) of these tasty recipes instead. These egg white cookies will melt in your mouth and tantalize your sweet tooth!.