Easy Chocolate Chip Cookies Made in the Microwave. The easiest chocolate chip cookie recipe you could try! How to choose an oven for baking, how to use a convection microwave, how to start baking, how to use basic baking tools, basic ingredients, tips, techniques and simple recipes in this. Single serving, deep dish chocolate chip cookie in a mug is seriously gooey & delicious.
What makes this the Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe? This microwave chocolate chip cookie is the perfect dessert for one! I finally pulled it out and made it again just so I could share it with you guys. You can cook Easy Chocolate Chip Cookies Made in the Microwave using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Chocolate Chip Cookies Made in the Microwave
- It’s 5 tbsp of Cake flour.
- You need 1/3 tbsp of Cocoa powder (unsweetened).
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sugar (or 3 tbsp, if you'd like them on the sweeter side).
- Prepare 1 of Chocolate chips, as desired.
The ingredients for this microwave chocolate chip cookie are basically the same as a regular batch of cookie dough, with the exception of baking soda. A warm, soft chocolate chip cookie that takes seconds to make and doesn't involve perfect scooping or lots of messy cleanup. Now add your chocolate chips and stir. Use as many as you like or as little as you like. (If it's late and I want the girls to go to bed sometime in the near future, I only let them use, say, a tablespoon of chips.
Easy Chocolate Chip Cookies Made in the Microwave step by step
- Combine all the ingredients except for the oil and chocolate chips in a plastic bag, puff up the bag with air, zip it up, and shake to mix..
- Add the oil and squeeze to mix..
- Once it all comes together, remove from the bag, form into balls, and lightly flatten..
- Top with the chocolate chips and arrange along the outer edges of the turn-table lined with kitchen parchment paper or a heat-proof silicone baking pat..
- Cook uncovered in the microwave at 600 W for 2 minutes. (If your microwave is set to 500 W, cook for 2:20.).
- Let sit for a bit to harden and enjoy..
- When hot, the chocolate will melt, so be careful! It's soft when freshly baked, but will harden once cooled..
These easy chocolate chip microwave cookies are thin and chewy, almost like chocolate chip lace cookies! They take only a minute to make! There are three options with this recipe: Option one lets you make chocolate chip cookies in the microwave. The microwave cookies have a chewy. How to make The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever (how to make easy cookies from scratch).