Microwave cookie dough – mug cake. Like any mug cake/cookie, it tastes best eaten right away. I'll leave it up to you whether or not you decide to share. Not all microwave mug confections are created equal (I've tried some pretty bad ones in my day) but I'm a serious fan of this chocolate chip cookie version.
This little cake was surprisingly good and with a scoop of ice cream, perfect for a hot summer day treat! Connect with Chocolate Chocolate and More! Check to see if the cookie is done. You can cook Microwave cookie dough – mug cake using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Microwave cookie dough – mug cake
- Prepare 1 cup of plain flour.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 100 g of dark chocolate chips.
- Prepare 50 g of milk chocolate chips.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- You need 3/4 cup of soft unsalted butter.
- It’s 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of sea salt.
No, pre-made cookie dough is to be baked in the oven. Unless the instructions state to microwave the dough, do not use it as a substitute as the cookies won't turn out well. Mug cakes are great when you're craving a fast solo sweet treat. With crushed Oreos inside, this white chocolate cake is perfect for a late Layer crushed graham crackers, chocolate cake batter, and marshmallows in a mug, and microwave for a delicious twist on the.
Microwave cookie dough – mug cake instructions
- You’ll need a medium size bowl. Mix together the butter and the sugar to make a paste and slowly add the egg and the vanilla. Then add the flour, salt and bicarbonate of soda. Mix the dough together and add the chocolate chips..
- Divide evenly between your cups / ramekins (don’t fill to the top because they expand as they cook). Pop them into the microwave for approx 60-90 seconds depending on your microwave power. I took mine out when they had risen to the top with little bubbles which was approx 1.20 minutes. You can leave to cool down for 5 minutes if you like. Enjoy 💕.
Can I microwave cookie dough for personal servings of cookies? The next best would be a mug cake with chocolate chips is that is what you are craving. As for why the two recipes don't swap easily, really comes down to the moisture and oil content being too much for cookies. Microwave mug cakes are not as good as real cakes. Again, don't fill any mug more than half full.