Microwave Chocolate Cake For Desserts🇬🇸😍🍷🥞🎂🍹🍨😘😋. Our Scrumptious Cupcakes Are Perfect When You're On The Go. Mail order Chocolate Cakes to your door, nationwide. This is my own version of the chocolate microwave mug cake.
Reviewer yumz says, "This is the first time ever I have reviewed a recipe but this one is worthy of it! The consistency is dense and cakey. It would go well with chocolate (or your favorite) chips, nuts, or served warm with hot fudge. You can have Microwave Chocolate Cake For Desserts🇬🇸😍🍷🥞🎂🍹🍨😘😋 using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Microwave Chocolate Cake For Desserts🇬🇸😍🍷🥞🎂🍹🍨😘😋
- It’s 110 g of Butter, melted (or 100ml Rice Bran Flower).
- You need 175 g of soft brown sugar.
- Prepare 140 g of plain flour.
- You need 3 tbs of Dutch Cocoa.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of (or 100ml) milk.
- Prepare of For the Ganache:.
- You need 100 g of Dark Ghana Chocolate has 72% cocoa.
- You need 5 tbs of fresh double cream.
- You need 1 loaf of microwaveable dish.
- You need of To garnish : On top sprinkle with 1 tbs Icing sugar.
- Prepare of To serve: with vanilla ice cream.
This cake, 'born' out of a pregnancy craving, worked out amazingly! Tips for Making Microwave Chocolate Cake. Making this Microwave Chocolate Cake recipe is pretty simple. But there are few tips to help make the process even easier.
Microwave Chocolate Cake For Desserts🇬🇸😍🍷🥞🎂🍹🍨😘😋 step by step
- Preheat oven to 180C. Grease the baking loaf with butter or oil and line with parchment paper on the base..
- In a bowl mix the sugar, flour, salt, baking powder and cocoa. In a jug whisk the butter and eggs than add the soft brown sugar and whisk again then add vanilla essence and mix, then add milk (or hot water) until combined..
- Add the liquid ingredients and mix thoroughly until you have a lump-free batter. Add more 1-2 tbs milk if necessary to have a smooth batter. Pour the mixture into the cake pan and gently tap to pop any air bubbles. Cover with cling film..
- Microwave on full power (800 watts) for 7'. Remove and check if the cake is cooked by inserting a knife into the middle: if it comes out clean, the cake is ready. Allow the cake to stand for 8' then remove the cling film snd turn out onto a cooling rack. Once the cake is cool, spread with the Ganache.🍥🍨🍰😍.
- For the Ganache: melt the chocolate on half power (600 watts) for approximately 2', stirring every 30 seconds until melted. Add the cream and mix thoroughly until smooth and glossy. 😋To serve with Vanilla Ice cream🍨.
You need a baking pan with high sides because the cake really puffs up while in the microwave. I've found that this silicone bundt pan is perfect. For quantities reference my Egg Substitute Chart.; Use any type of yogurt e.g./ plain, Greek, or even dairy free; Don't be tempted to use hot chocolate powder instead of cocoa powder. They are not the same thing. Chocolate mug cake is like the quintessential microwave dessert, and this recipe claims to be the best.