Quick, Easy, Delicious Spritz Cookies. I will admit, Spritz Cookies have never been a first choice cookie for me. A must-have treat for this holiday season. I couldn't wait to share these festive Spritz cookies are one of my all-time favorite cookies, but just a few weeks ago, when I was planning my holiday baking list, I realized that.
A festive layered cookie with cinnamon. Spritz cookies are made by pushing the dough through a cookie press, and they're one of my favorite baked goods to make. If you use the press the way I Fill your cookie press with the dough and shoot the cookies evenly onto cold trays that are not greased. You can cook Quick, Easy, Delicious Spritz Cookies using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quick, Easy, Delicious Spritz Cookies
- Prepare 50 grams of ☆Margarine (butter).
- You need 40 grams of ☆Powdered sugar.
- Prepare 70 grams of ◎Cake flour (white flour).
- Prepare 30 grams of ◎Corn starch.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Milk.
- You need of When making chocolate spritz cookies.
- It’s 50 grams of ☆Margarine (butter).
- It’s 50 grams of ☆Powdered sugar.
- You need 60 grams of ◎Cake flour (white flour).
- It’s 10 grams of ◎Cocoa powder.
- You need 30 grams of ◎Corn starch.
- You need 2 tbsp of Milk.
The dough doesn't spread a lot, so the spritz. Very easy to make with minimal effort, perfect for the holidays or a party! Spritz Cookies. get the Food.com app. Watch on your iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Android, Roku, or Fire TV.
Quick, Easy, Delicious Spritz Cookies step by step
- Preparation: Sift the ingredients from ◎ together. Put a star decorating tip into a pastry bag.Line baking sheet with parchment paper..
- In a bowl, add the ☆ ingredients and after blending them together with a rubber spatula, mix using an electric hand mixer. I mix for about 4 to 5 minutes..
- Preheat oven to 180℃ (350℉)..
- Add the ◎ ingredients into the bowl and mix with the spatula in a cutting action. When it becomes crumbly..
- Add milk and mix by rubbing against the bowl. When the crumbliness disappears and the dough becomes smooth, it's done..
- Put the dough into the prepared pastry bag and pipe into shapes you like. If you'd like to shape them like a rose, pipe the dough outward from the middle. Bake for about 20 minutes once the oven is done preheating..
- Note I was able to pipe the dough with ease, but if the dough seems firm and thus hard to pipe, please try massaging it a little with your hand..
- Voilà!! Crispy butter cookies (& chocolate cookies), ready to be served Also perfect for Valentine's Day and/or White Day..
- When you're making chocolate cookies , please adjust the quantity of the ingredients as follows: cake flour (60 g), cocoa powder (10 g), powdered sugar (50 g). The rest is the same..
These are my favorite spritz cookies! Using a cookie press, shape this easy cookie dough into intricate shapes and have fun decorating with sprinkles Hi Sally! I made these last year, they tasted delicious and the family loved them and has asked me to make them again. However, I had a lot of. Creative mix-ins or decorations will make each batch of spritz cookies one that's uniquely your own.