Anytime Cookies — Quick & Easy!. These quick and easy cookies know you'd rather be playing. Or be anything but tied to the kitchen making cookies. Here's how easy they are to make: You can count their ingredients on one hand, prep is quick and minimal, and they don't dirty up a lot of bowls and pans.
Our kids just love these fun little cookies and they are packed with flavor. Our special ingredient to flavor up these cookies is simply using packages of jello… yes, Jello. These fudgy brownies are made with cocoa powder, so you probably have all the ingredients at hand. You can have Anytime Cookies — Quick & Easy! using 5 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Anytime Cookies — Quick & Easy!
- It’s 70 grams of Flour (cake flour).
- It’s 20 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 15 grams of Oil (Vegetable oil or olive oil).
- You need 20 grams of Milk or soy milk.
- You need 1 dash of Vanilla essence (not necessary).
Made with simple and easy ingredients can be relished anytime. Combine flour, baking soda, cream of tartar and salt in medium bowl; set aside. Quick, Easy, and Delicious Pasta Recipes Ideal for Weeknight Dinners When you need a comforting meal but don't have a lot of time, whip up one of these fast pasta recipes. All Reviews for Anytime Oatmeal Cookies – of Reviews.
Anytime Cookies — Quick & Easy! step by step
- Put the flour and sugar into a bowl and mix with a spoon. Mash up the lumps with the back of a spoon..
- Add the oil, milk (soy milk) and vanilla essence (if using ). Mix roughly with the spoon..
- Put your hand in a plastic bag, and grab the dough. Flip the bag inside out around the dough, so the dough is inside. Massage the dough in the bag..
- Roll out the dough while still in the bag about 2 to 3 mm thickness (I use 18 × 25 cm plastic bag) with a rolling pin on a cutting board..
- Cut the dough over the bag into whatever shapes you like (the knife won't get dirty). Open up the bag, line on a sheet of parchment paper (See the trick in the next step)..
- I want to make lots of cookies, so cut into small square shapes. But it's hard to transfer them all to the parchment paper, so….
- Place the parchment paper on top of the dough, cover with a baking pan, and turn upside down..
- Turn the cutting board over quickly..
- Then, the dough will be on the paper. Remove the plastic bag. That's my secret trick..
- Bake for 13 minutes in a 170℃ preheated oven. While the oven heats up, make some space between each cookie with a knife. You can cut and break apart after baking, too..
- After baking, leave in the oven, or on the baking tin until cooled (if you continue baking, adjust the cooking time not to burn them)..
- I bake a lot and keep them in a container to store in the freezer. They are frozen cookies. It's really tasty especially during hot summers..
- This is a similar recipe that uses less sugar.）.
Cookie Quick Manager: A complete manager for cookies accumulated during browsing. It allows you to view, edit, create, delete, backup, restore cookies and search them by domain names. Contextual Identities such as Private Browsing, First-Party Isolation, and SameSite flag are also supported. Quick, Easy, and Delicious Pasta Recipes Ideal for Weeknight Dinners When you need a comforting meal but don't have a lot of time, whip up one of these fast pasta recipes. Anytime Cookies: There are few things in the world more delicious (and that make your whole house smell amazing) than fresh baked cookies.