Quick and Easy Cookies with 3 ingredients. Cookies make a bad day crumble. Send a care package that's sure to shape smiles. It's fast, easy and the cookies are wonderful!
But even if you are a busy, always-on-the-go gal, don't spare yourself the pleasure to enjoy a post-meal treat. When I was growing up I loved coming home from school and having an after school snack. Snacks ranged anywhere from fresh fruit, a piece of bread, or my all time favorite, cookies! You can cook Quick and Easy Cookies with 3 ingredients using 3 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick and Easy Cookies with 3 ingredients
- Prepare 100 grams of Cake flour.
- It’s 50 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 30 grams of Sugar.
And once I got older I loved to bake cookies and try out new recipes. She always comes home from school and asks for a snack before she starts her. Gradually blend in the dry ingredients. These fudgy brownies are made with cocoa powder, so you probably have all the ingredients at hand.
Quick and Easy Cookies with 3 ingredients instructions
- Soften the butter in the microwave..
- Cream the softened butter and sugar in a bowl..
- Sift in the cake flour into the bowl, and continue mixing..
- When the dough comes together, place the dough between 2 sheets of plastic wrap, and roll out the dough until it is 5 mm thick..
- Take off the plastic wrap on top, and cut out the dough into any shape you like..
- Place the cookies onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper..
- Bake in the oven preheated to 170°C for 12-15 minutes..
- For matcha cookies: Add 2 g of matcha to half the ingredients listed above. For cocoa cookies: Add 5 g of cocoa powder to half the ingredients listed above..
- For cinnamon cookies: Add cinnamon as much as you like to the cookie dough..
- I decorated the cookies with my child using chocolate decorating pens..
I'm so proud to have all of those old recipes. How to Make The Best Shortbread Cookies. We have the best easy cookie recipes, sure to put a smile on everyones face. Oats: Be sure to use a combo of quick and rolled oats in this recipe. Quick oats are more finely ground up whole oats, so they are slightly powdery.