Gajar Ka Halwa (Indian Carrot Pudding) – Quick Winter Dessert – Microwave Method. Step by step How to make Quick perfect Gajar Ka Halwa recipe a very authentic Indian sweet dish of India is made using milk and sweet red carrots specially during winter festive seasons. Gajar ka halwa made using khoya or condensed milk milkmaid. Gajar ka Halwa (gajrela) is a delicious and rich carrot pudding made by cooking carrots with ghee, milk, sugar and a bit of cardamom.
This recipe gives options to make it using shredded carrots or chopped carrots and lots of easy tips+tricks. The reason is that it is made using the fresh. Gajar ka Halwa is a perfect dessert for any celebration. You can cook Gajar Ka Halwa (Indian Carrot Pudding) – Quick Winter Dessert – Microwave Method using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Gajar Ka Halwa (Indian Carrot Pudding) – Quick Winter Dessert – Microwave Method
- It’s 2 cups of Grated Carrot.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Ghee.
- You need 3 cups of Full Fat Milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of Chopped Dry fruits (Almonds, Cashews, Raisins, Pistachios).
- You need 1 Pinch of Salt.
Gajar ka Halwa is a delicious and popular sweet made with few ingredients, carrots, milk, sugar and flavored with cardamom. Gajar halwa is one of the most popular halwa variety in India. It is made for any festive occasions. Carrot halwa – although, this traditional method to make halwa takes more time to prepare as Vegan carrot pudding – made with almond milk.
Gajar Ka Halwa (Indian Carrot Pudding) – Quick Winter Dessert – Microwave Method step by step
- Heat 1 tbsp of ghee and put chopped dry fruits in a microwave-safe bowl on high heat for 1 minutes, while stirring every 15 seconds. Heat 2 tbsp ghee in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 10 seconds. Add the grated carrot, mix well and microwave on high for 9 minutes while stirring every 2 minutes..
- Add the milk, sugar mix well and microwave on high for 10 minutes, while stirring every 2 minutes. Finally, add the cardamom powder, salt and mix well. Garnish with roasted dry fruits and serve warm..
Khoya carrot halwa – the addition of khoya gives a. Gajar ka Halwa has a traditional charm that continues to please every generation of Indians! Here is a quick and tasty version of Gajar ka Halwa made using the pressure cooker. Cooked in milk, the carrots acquire a rich taste and melt-in-the-mouth texture, which are intensified by the addition of mava. Carrot Halwa is an Indian dessert, flourless Carrot Cake pudding that is spiced with cardamom.