Quick n easy kulfi(ice cream). – Kulfi or ice cream moulds. Quick, Easy and Instant bread kulfi recipe – A delicious frozen Indian dessert with bread slices and condensed milk with saffron and almond flavor. A SUPER CREAMY pistachio kulfi ice cream that is flavored with saffron and cardamom will soon become your go-to kulfi recipe every summer.
This kulfi recipe is very easy and does not take a lot of time. try this kulfi recipe and you will love it for its ease, simplicity and a great taste and texture. Kulfi recipe with step by step photos – a simple and easy recipe of delicious kulfi made with few more Kulfi and ice cream recipes posted on blog are However, unlike ice cream, kulfi is not churned. This is a fantastic summer dessert. You can have Quick n easy kulfi(ice cream) using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick n easy kulfi(ice cream)
- You need 2 slices of bread.
- It’s 360 ml of milk (1and half cup).
- It’s 240 ml of condensed milk.
- You need Half of tsp cardamom powder(illaichi powder).
- Prepare of Chopped almonds(6_7).
This is a quick and easy version of kulfi. I almost never make kulfi the old WOW – it tasted like an artisan ice cream so rich and creamy and fragrant with cardamon but very easy to make. Everyone asked me for the recipe. Kulfi is an eggless Indian ice cream.
Quick n easy kulfi(ice cream) step by step
- Milk one n half cup,condensed milk one cup.
- 2 slices bread,chopped almonds,illachi powder.
- Add all ingredients in blender n make smooth paste.
- Cook on medium flame for 5-10 minutes till its thick like custard paste.keep stirring continuously otherwise it will stick to pan.
- Pour in moulds.
- Yummy kulfi is ready.
This is a simple and delicious dessert made with milk and sugar. Kulfi is very popular with street vendors, especially in summer. This is an easy recipe to make and Kulfi is an absolute treat for both young and old. It's easy and it tastes great–and the best part is that NO ice cream freezer is needed! (prep time is freezing time). It's also very cheap—I could imagine Someone was asking about kulfi on the boards awhile back; I got interested and made some myself!