Quick and easy handmade shortbread ☕️. Quick and easy handmade shortbread ☕️ I like shortbread with black coffee, let three bitter balance out the sweetness a tiny bit. It's self motivating to continue flying my fingers on laptop keys. Say something about our posts (yes, yum or smile emoticon will do) or we'll completely disappear from your news feed.
It's self motivating to continue flying my fingers on laptop keys. Line a baking tray with baking parchment. Easy shortbread recipe to tickle your tastebuds. You can cook Quick and easy handmade shortbread ☕️ using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quick and easy handmade shortbread ☕️
- You need 22 g of butter.
- It’s 11 g of caster sugar.
- It’s 44 g of self raising flour.
- It’s of salt.
I have the easiest recipe for shortbread EVER for you here today. It's self motivating to continue flying my fingers on laptop keys. It was the first shortbread recipe I ever made, and I've never found a better one. The ingredients are so basic and easy that you'll soon have them memorized.
Quick and easy handmade shortbread ☕️ instructions
- Mix butter with caster sugar. I used Cornish butter which I think gives a special fragrant. Add pinch salt..
- Add flour batch. by batch and mix them well..
- Turn the mixture to a worktop and gently roll out until the it is about 1cm think..
- Cut to rectangular bite size, and decorate dots with the tip of a fork. you can also be creative and make any shape you want, as long as consistent in thickness..
- Sprinkle some more caster sugar. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes..
Other recipes don't seem to produce the same perfect texture and flavor. My modification to the original was to. Using graham crackers makes this easy. In fact, when I ask people what they taste when they first try these, NO ONE has ever said they taste graham wafers. They all say it tastes just like shortbread.