Coconut Quinoa Cookies.
You can have Coconut Quinoa Cookies using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Coconut Quinoa Cookies
- Prepare 1/2 cup of almond butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of maple syrup.
- It’s 1 medium of ripe banana, mashed.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of yogurt, plain.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1/2 cup of quick-cooking oats.
- You need 1/2 cup of quinoa flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of flaxseed meal.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of coconut sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coconut flakes.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chia seeds.
Coconut Quinoa Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with silpat or parchment paper..
- Add almond butter, maple syrup , banana, yogurt and vanilla in a large bowl and mix until combined. Add all dry ingredients except for coconut & chia seeds and mix together..
- Fold in coconut & chia seeds. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes..
- Scoop about 2 tablespoons of dough onto the baking sheet and repeat until all dough is used. Use a wet fork to press down into a small cookie shape..
- Bake on center rack for 15 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Remove and let cool completely..
- Enjoy at room temperature or reheated slightly in a microwave..