Banana-Oatmeal bars. These Easy Banana Oat Bars are gluten-free, dairy-free, kid-friendly and make the perfect snack. Yesterday we headed to the kitchen to make some banana oat bars. Reviews for: Photos of Banana Oatmeal Protein Bars.
These oatmeal cookie bars have the flavor of banana bread, the dense and chewy texture of oatmeal cookies, and the melty chocolate factor of chocolate chip cookies. I took a tried and true recipe for. These banana oatmeal bars are a baked alternative to traditional oatmeal. You can have Banana-Oatmeal bars using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana-Oatmeal bars
- Prepare 3 1/2 cup of Quick oats.
- You need 1 cup of Skim milk.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of Brown sugar or honey.
- You need 2 medium of Bananas.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Vanilla extract.
Naturally sweetened with bananas and any dried fruit you have got on hand. There are a few optional ingredients here, like vanilla and nutmeg, that add a little extra dimension, but the essential recipe is really just four ingredients: Bananas, oats. Kids will eat them before the realize how much oatmeal they contain. Banana Oatmeal Recipe. by Chocolate Covered Katie.
Banana-Oatmeal bars instructions
- In a bowl add the mashed bananas with the eggs, cinnamon, vanilla extract and brown sugar (mix well).
- After that, add the milk with the oatmeal and mix.
- Put the mix on a pan and place it in the oven preheated at 350°F for 30 minutes.
- Let them cool and then cut into slices.
This basic banana oatmeal proves it is not only possible, but also completely delicious, to have a healthy breakfast without all the bells and. Add the oatmeal flour, oats, cinnamon, baking powder, flax and hemp seeds to the bowl. Banana oatmeal energy bars are made up of simple, wholesome ingredients and have a great balance of carbohydrates, proteins and fats. Oatmeal Banana Bars recipe: Try this Oatmeal Banana Bars recipe, or contribute your own. Banana Oatmeal Cookies >>>> Banana Bread.