Gluten-free Granola Bars. These chewy-style granola bars are quick and easy to make and can be custom-made to suit your flavor preferences. They're the perfect take-along snack to keep you energized for your favorite activities. The gluten free breakast bars I usually make are soft, but crunchy granola bars are even easier to make super healthy!
The recipe is almost more like a suggestion because you can elaborate any way. These granola bars are both vegan and gluten free, super easy to make, nutrition packed, and delicious. Make a batch of these vegan and gluten free granola bars to keep on hand for the week – or better yet, double the recipe and freeze half for later! You can have Gluten-free Granola Bars using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Gluten-free Granola Bars
- You need 1/2 cup of coconut oil.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of pure maple syrup.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 cup of gluten-free quick oats.
- Prepare 1 1/3 cup of rice krispies cereal (gluten-free).
- Prepare dash of sea salt.
- It’s 1 cup of dried cranberries.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chia/hemp/flax seeds.
- Prepare of mini chocolate chips.
Have you tried looking for gluten-free granola bars recently? It used to be hopeless, but now there are lots of choices for wheat-free snack bars. NuGo's gluten, soy, and dairy-free bars come in three flavors: Dark Chocolate Crunch, Dark Chocolate Trail Mix, and Carrot Cake. The PERFECT Soft Granola Bars – These chewy homemade granola bars are a perfect snacks or school lunch treat.
Gluten-free Granola Bars step by step
- Line an 8×8 baking pan with foil and grease lightly..
- In a large pot, add coconut oil, brown sugar, honey, and vanilla extract..
- Once completely blended, turn heat to medium-high and bring mixture to a boil for just a minute..
- Remove from heat and mix remaining ingredients, except chocolate chips..
- Press mixture firmly into pan, add chocolate chips, and press again..
- Refrigerate for 2 hours, then remove and cut to size of your choosing..
- Store in airtight container for up to one week..
With so many ways to change them up, you can make a different batch every week! (Naturally sweetened, gluten free, vegan friendly.). I incorporated these chewy gluten-free granola bars into an allergy-friendly lunchbox. There are lots of options of foods you could include, but I opted for carrots, fresh cherry tomatoes from our garden, and slices of McIntosh apples that we just picked up from the apple orchard. Gluten Free Dairy Free Energy Bars Recipes. Homemade Chewy Granola Bars are a cinch to make from pantry staples.