Monster Cookie Dough Balls. These quick and easy no-bake beauties are perfect for little chefs (and big chefs too!) An added bonus? GET THE FULL RECIPE HERE: http. These quick and easy no-bake beauties are perfect for little chefs (and big chefs too!) An added bonus?
They're one of our favorite treats right now. The boys love helping me make them and of course, we all love eating them! Add the M&M's and mix to combine. You can have Monster Cookie Dough Balls using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Monster Cookie Dough Balls
- Prepare 6 tbsp of butter at room temp.
- It’s 2 oz of of cream cheese at room temp.
- You need 3/4 cup of peanut butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1/4 cup of light brown sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 1 cup of quick cooking oats(uncooked).
- You need 1/2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 cup of mini m&m's, divided.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mini chocolate chips.
- It’s 1/4 cup of peanut butter chips.
However to get enough eyes, you will either need to buy a bigger bag of all white M&Ms or buy many packages of coconut M&Ms. What's even better about these Monster Cookie Oatmeal Energy Bites is that they are NO BAKE and they are super easy to make! Mixing them together takes virtually minutes and then you just need to wait for them to harden in the refrigerator, which takes about an hour. Monster cookies are my favorite kind of cookie, but I could never seem to find the perfect recipe.
Monster Cookie Dough Balls instructions
- In a large mixing bowl, mix butter, cream cheese and peanut butter until combined..
- Add vanilla, brown sugar and powdered sugar. Mix until combined..
- Add oats and flour. Mix until combined..
- Fold in 1/2 cup of m&M's, chocolate chips, and peanut butter chips..
- Pour the remaining 1/2 of m&M's onto a plate. Form dough into about 1" balls and roll in m&M's(its OK if you use more, if needed) Refrigerate for an hour. Enjoy! Store in refrigerator..
You know the saying, if you want a job done right, do Are you using a cookie scoop? I always use cookie scoops to pack and portion out the dough rather than hand-rolling. This helps the cookies hold their. These Monster Cookies are seriously the best recipe for Monster Cookies on the internet. Watch short video showing you how to make them, then Sometimes I bake GIANT Monster Cookies (using an ice cream scoop to dole out the dough).