Pear Breakfast Granola Cookies. Need a quick and healthy snack recipe? Here's what you'll need for this delicious One, Chew, Three recipe! Healthy Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies are like a bowl of granola – in cookie form!
Stir in oats, pears, raisins and nuts. Drop by teaspoonfuls on lightly greased baking sheet. Breakfast granola cups, filled with yogurt and topped with your favorite fresh fruit, will be the star your next brunch gathering! You can have Pear Breakfast Granola Cookies using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pear Breakfast Granola Cookies
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of quick cooking oatmeal.
- Prepare 1 cup of plain granola.
- You need 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of nonfat dry milk powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of cinnamon-divided.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of fresh ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 2 of pears, cored and cut into 1/4" cubes.
- You need 2/3 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of canola oil.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 cup of dried cranberries.
- It’s 3 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of buttermilk.
Press sides of granola cup into the muffin cup again with a spoon. These are still cookies, there's no doubt about that. The combination of pears, granola and yogurt not only tastes amazing but also loaded with nutrients and a good mixture of healthy fats, complex carbohydrates These grilled pear & yogurt parfaits make for a pretty breakfast and brunch menu item. Homemade cardamom spiced granola layered in for.
Pear Breakfast Granola Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 375º..
- Mix oats, granola, whole wheat flour, all purpose flour, dry milk powder, 1 tsp. cinnamon, salt, baking soda and nutmeg in a medium bowl. Set aside..
- Mix pears with remaining cinnamon and set aside..
- Beat oil,brown sugar, egg and vanilla on low speed for 1 minute until blended. Add honey and buttermilk. Mix until well blended..
- Add oat mixture and beat on low 1 minute until blended. Stir in pears and dried cranberries until just mixed..
- Drop by tbsp full onto parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes until golden brown and edges are set..
A fun one that I'm perfecting). These meringue-like cookies have all our favorite granola ingredients. I knew right then that the granola was destined for breakfast cookies. I have always loved Cascadian Farm, but I really fell in love with the company when I visited their home farm last fall. But it was after that trip that I became addicted to their granola.