" Chocolate Dipped Granola Bars ". Try That Irresistible Blend Of Crunchy Oats & Dark Chocolate Nature Valley™ Granola. Add A Crunch To Your Day With Nature Valley Oats & Dark Chocolate Granola! Make Your Diet Food Selection Even Easier.
This chocolate dipped granola bars recipe is based off of her recipe here. There are a few changes though so follow the recipe below. Chocolate Dipped Granola Bars Recipe with step wise pictures. You can cook " Chocolate Dipped Granola Bars " using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of " Chocolate Dipped Granola Bars "
- Prepare 6 cup of rolled oats – not quick oats.
- You need 1/4 cup of canola oil.
- You need 4 tbsp of butter, melted.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of honey.
- You need 1/4 cup of apple juice.
- It’s 1/4 cup of molasses.
- You need 3 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of rice cereal.
- You need 1 cup of wheat germ.
- You need 1/4 cup of roughly chopped almonds.
- You need 8 oz of milk chocolate – melted.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped pecans.
Super delicious granola bars which is dipped in some good chocolate. This bars is not only healthy but is very filling and tasty too. I love granola bars, i have shared few versions on my blog. Plus Chocolate dipped granola bars are my favourite snack… I haven't made it in YEARS!
" Chocolate Dipped Granola Bars " step by step
- Preheat oven to 350° ..
- In a bowl toss oats with canola oil , melted butter and salt..
- Spread on baking sheet. Toast in oven 15-20 min.stir ever now and then . To make sure they do not burn. Reduce heat to 325° .(Jelly Roll Pan) ..
- In medium sausepan. Combine brown sugar, honey, apple juice, molasses. Heat mixture slowly. Stirring until combined.stir in vanilla. Remove from heat ..
- Take oats out of oven. Toss the oats, rice cereal, wheat germ , pecans, almonds..
- Pour sugar mixture over oats in bowl.Stirring as you pour.Toss to combine. It will be sticky..
- Press into baking sheet. Lined with foil. And sprayed.Press down into pan. Bake 25 min.until golden brown.Remove from oven. Cool..(Jelly Roll Pan ) ..
- Cut into pieces with a sharp knife.If easier you can cut them while warm.
- Melt chocolate.Dip the cooled bars in the chocolate.So that only chocolate is on top..
- Set on parchment paper until to set..
I love all the yummy stuff you add to it – definitely going to try it out! The addition of the dark chocolate completes it! One of their favorite recipes are these chocolate dipped granola bars! They are so easy to make with kids, and they have a blast decorating and eating them. These dipped granola bars are the perfect recipe to sneak things your kids might turn their nose up at like chia and hemp seeds.