No Bake Peanut Butter Granola Bars. Ya know, just to make sure and whatnot. 😉 PB gave his final, final two thumbs up rating after. However I prefer to make my own with fresh ingredients and healthier ingredients! They are a great back to school or anytime snack!
I topped these granola bars with a chocolate drizzle, you. I really love how flexible these bars are – the variations are endless! Chewy granola bars might seem like. You can have No Bake Peanut Butter Granola Bars using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of No Bake Peanut Butter Granola Bars
- You need 2 cups of peanut butter..
- You need 1 cup of honey..
- It’s 3 cups of old fashioned oats (I used quick oats)..
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla..
- Prepare of Chocolate chips to sprinkle on top (about 1/4 cup)..
Thick and chewy No Bake Granola Bars that wont fall apart! A great make-ahead breakfast or snack! I know you came here for granola bars, but I just need to get this out. We surprised the kids with a trip to Disney World!!
No Bake Peanut Butter Granola Bars step by step
- In saucepan mix peanut butter, honey and vanilla. Cook on medium heat (stirring constantly) until melted..
- Remove from heat and immediately add the oats and stir to combine..
- Pour into greased 8×8 pan (I lined the pan with foil and sprayed with non-stick cooking spray)..
- Place in refrigerator until firmed up..
- Slice and enjoy!.
Mix the cocoa powder into the caramel mix. Stir into the oats and rice along with the chocolate chips. I tried them as no-bakes but they were only good when eaten straight out of the freezer! So please don't forget this step! I stuck to unprocessed, healthy ingredients for these granola bars.