Microwave Peanut Butter cookie. It worked out really quite well! There's one trick to making these cookies: be sure that the sugar and milk mixture comes to a complete boil in the microwave. These wonderful no-bake cookies are tender and.
Reviewed by millions of home cooks. Serve the warm cookie with ice cream for a deep dish cookie quick fix. Over the weekend I was melting in the heat and now the weather has gotten cooler, the daylight hours shorter. You can have Microwave Peanut Butter cookie using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Microwave Peanut Butter cookie
- It’s 4 Tbs of flour.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 Tbs of sugar.
- Prepare 4 Tbs of milk (I use almond).
- It’s 3 Tbs of natural peanut butter.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare Pinch of cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of mini chocolate chips.
Scoop out a spoonful of dough and roll it into a ball. It is hard to make good cookies in the microwave. You can try, but you'll only get something that resembles a cake rather than a cookie. This post is sponsored by Pampered Chef, whose baking products I have used and loved for years.
Microwave Peanut Butter cookie step by step
- Mix all ingredients in a large microwave safe mug or bowl.
- Microwave 1 minute, add 30 seconds as needed (mine took 2 minutes).
- Let cool a few minutes.
- Since I used a PB with no sweeteners, I drizzled the top of my cookie with a little pure maple syrup.
Please post your pics on Instagram #cheapcleaneats so I can see! Also, I am giving away a new tee design I just made! Do you have your cookie trays ready to go?