Microwave Cookie. Warm and melty, this mug cookie is luxurious with a scoop of ice cream Not all microwave mug confections are created equal (I've tried some pretty bad ones in my day) but. Microwave Cookies Recipe, Learn how to make Microwave Cookies (absolutely delicious recipe of Microwave Cookies ingredients and cooking method) About Microwave Cookies Recipe: A. Use a mug or bowl to mix your microwave cookie dough ingredients, and a plate to cook your microwave cookie.
I'd just learned about browning reactions in my food science. I mean, a big container full of cookies is hardly a bad thing. I just like to avoid the sting of having to. You can have Microwave Cookie using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Microwave Cookie
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of melted butter (salted).
- It’s 2 tablespoons of brown sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1 of egg yolk.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of peanut butter.
- You need 20 of chocolate chips.
- You need 3 tablespoons of flour.
Can I microwave cookie dough for personal servings of cookies? Plus, they have no egg, so no baking needed! While no one has come out with a microwaveable recipe for cookies, we can have. This Healthy Microwave Chocolate Chip Cookie is absolutely delicious and you don't need protein powder to make it!
Microwave Cookie instructions
- Take a microwave safe bowl mix in butter, sugar, vanilla,egg yolk, flour and baking powder till it makes a thick cookie dough.
- Fold in the 10 chocolate chips.
- Microwave for 1 min on high heat till it looks spongy.
- Top with peanut butter and remainder of the chocolate chips.
- And enjoy warm!.
Try this microwavable cookie in a mug recipe. Grab your favorite mug and let's bake. Now ReadingChocolate Chip Cookie in a Mug. These easy chocolate chip microwave cookies are thin and chewy, almost like chocolate chip lace cookies! Chocolate Chip Microwave Cookies. by Chocolate Covered Katie.