Quick And Easy Peanut Butter Cookies. Immediately after removed from the oven, press an unwrapped Hershey Kiss in. "I had to make cookies at the last minute for a school function and a friend gave me this quick and easy recipe. Thank you for visiting Erren's Kitchen! Here you will find a collection of easy & delicious recipes made with fresh, simple ingredients.
Over the years I've published hundreds of recipes on my site. It's been my goal this summer to update some of those. This post is sponsored by Pampered Chef, whose baking products I have used and loved for years. You can cook Quick And Easy Peanut Butter Cookies using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick And Easy Peanut Butter Cookies
- It’s 1 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1 large of Egg.
- Prepare 1 cup of Smooth peanut butter.
- It’s 16 of as needed 18 Hershey chocolate kisses.
Line baking sheets with parchment paper or a silicon baking mat. Place on ungreased cookie sheet and flatten with fork. The best part about making cookies is, in my opinion, eating the dough. We combine the dry ingredients and beat together the wet ingredients, and then beat to combine the two until smooth.
Quick And Easy Peanut Butter Cookies step by step
- First Preheat oven to 350..
- After mix 1 cup of sugar with 1 large egg together well..
- Then add 1 cup of peanut butter until everything is mix together evenly..
- Butter pan lightly if needed then Place cookies on cookie sheet/ baking pan about 1 tablespoon per cookie..
- Place cookies in oven for about 15 minutes.
- Unwrap the kisses and set aside..
- Take cookies out (should still be a little soft all around) place chocolate in the middle of each cookie as soon as you take them out of the over..
- Let them cool for 5 minutes and ENJOY!.
They are very easy to whip up at the times when you are craving a keto snack or dessert, but don't feel like eating dark chocolate. They are one of these quick and. It seemed suspiciously too easy, but I had to try it out! With so many friends and family members on gluten-free and dairy-free.