Date Palm Jaggery Ice Cream. Ice Cream prepared with date palm jaggery. It's rich, luscious and super flavorful! This recipe is the easiest recipe.
Being a major component of Ayurveda , it has several health benefits Whether its sweet or savour, palm jaggery enhances the taste of many delicacies. In India, it occupies an important position in the ancient practice of Ayurveda. Palm jaggery, also known as Karupatti is an excellent alternative for white sugar. You can have Date Palm Jaggery Ice Cream using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Date Palm Jaggery Ice Cream
- It’s 1 of & 1/2 cups evaporated milk (reduced thick milk).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of melted jaggery or to taste.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of cardamom powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of rose water / kewra water.
- Prepare of chopped nuts to garnish.
- Prepare of grated jaggery to garnish.
It is made from freshly concentrated juice obtained from date palm tree and is loaded with minerals and vitamins. It enhances the taste of many delicacies and contains no chemicals or artificial ingredients. The unique taste the Nolen Gur imparts to the ice-cream results in an insanely delicious ice-cream. This ice-cream is a fairly new addition to the Bengali Cuisine repertoire, but has gained popularity beyond.
Date Palm Jaggery Ice Cream instructions
- Blend together all the above mentioned ingredients (except chopped nuts & grated jaggery)..
- Transfer to an air-tight container and freeze for 2 hours. Then stir with a spoon and again freeze for another two hours..
- Keep stirring 2-3 times. Finally freeze overnight or for a minimum of 8 hours. Serve in individual bowls and enjoy this delectable ice cream chilled..
Find here details of companies selling Palm Jaggery, for your purchase requirements. Get latest info on Palm Jaggery, Palm Gud, suppliers, manufacturers, wholesalers, traders, wholesale suppliers with Palm Jaggery prices for buying. Jaggery (pronounced jag-uh-reey) is a hugely popular sugar in South and Southeast Asia, but do you know Jaggery typically comes from the sap of palm trees, which might explain why it's relatively There are many different kinds of palm trees, and jaggery can come from date palms, coconut. Palm jaggery is the most beneficial and nutrient-rich variety of raw jaggery. It is prepared from palm tree extract and is loaded with minerals and vitamins.