Date Palm Jaggery Ice Cream. Ice Cream prepared with date palm jaggery. It's rich, luscious and super flavorful! This recipe is the easiest recipe.
It is made from freshly concentrated juice obtained from date palm tree and is loaded with minerals and vitamins. It enhances the taste of many delicacies and contains no chemicals or artificial ingredients. Made from cane sugar and date palm, palm jaggery is a treat to taste buds. You can have Date Palm Jaggery Ice Cream using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Date Palm Jaggery Ice Cream
- You need 1 1/2 of cups evaporated milk (reduced thick milk).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of melted jaggery (or to taste).
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cardamom powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of rose water / kewra water.
- You need of chopped nuts to garnish.
- It’s of grated jaggery to garnish.
Being a major component of Ayurveda , it has several health benefits Whether its sweet or savour, palm jaggery enhances the taste of many delicacies. In India, it occupies an important position in the ancient practice of Ayurveda. Find here details of companies selling Palm Jaggery, for your purchase requirements. Get latest info on Palm Jaggery, Palm Gud, suppliers, manufacturers, wholesalers, traders, wholesale suppliers with Palm Jaggery prices for buying.
Date Palm Jaggery Ice Cream step by step
- Blend together all the above mentioned ingredients (except chopped nuts & grated jaggery)..
- Transfer to an air-tight container and freeze for 2 hours. Then stir with a spoon and again freeze for another two hours..
- Keep stirring 2-3 times. Finally freeze overnight or for a minimum of 8 hours. Serve in individual bowls and enjoy this delectable ice cream chilled..
- In the absence of date palm jaggery, you can try with normal jaggery too. But the aromatic flavour of this particular jaggery may be missing..
The unique taste the Nolen Gur imparts to the ice-cream results in an insanely delicious ice-cream. This ice-cream is a fairly new addition to the Bengali Cuisine repertoire, but has gained popularity beyond. Jaggery (pronounced jag-uh-reey) is a hugely popular sugar in South and Southeast Asia, but do you know Jaggery typically comes from the sap of palm trees, which might explain why it's relatively There are many different kinds of palm trees, and jaggery can come from date palms, coconut. Palm jaggery is the most beneficial and nutrient-rich variety of raw jaggery. It is prepared from palm tree extract and is loaded with minerals and vitamins.