Musk Melon Ice Cream. How to make Musk Melon Ice Cream – In this video we see how to make an easy, eggfree musk melon ice cream, without ice cream maker for this summer. Welcome to the sweet, frozen Nation of Ice Cream – a nation without borders, welcoming all fellow ice cream lovers. Muskmelon (Cucumis melo) is a species of melon that has been developed into many cultivated varieties.
मस्कमेलन आइसक्रीम – Iftar Recipes TV. Muskmelon ice cream is a delicious Indian recipe served as a dessert. Easy, quick recipe for melon ice cream, no ice cream machine needed. You can have Musk Melon Ice Cream using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Musk Melon Ice Cream
- It’s 1 cup of musk melon, chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of cream.
- It’s 1/2 cup of evaporated milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of powdered sugar or to taste.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of cardamom powder.
- Prepare of few chopped musk melon to garnish.
Musk melon or cantaloupe is a lovely sweet fruit with a soft flesh and lots of water content. Sometimes we just have these plain and sometimes I prepare In a blender just add the muskmelon and some jaggery or cane sugar and there you have a healthy juice. Its good to have fresh fruits during summers. Add Muskmelon and give your ice cream an interesting twist which will turn out to be a delightful experience for your taste buds.
Musk Melon Ice Cream instructions
- Blend together all the above mentioned ingredients (except few melon pieces for garnish). Transfer to an air-tight container and set in the freezer for 2 hours..
- Then stir with a spoon / fork and again freeze for further 2 hours. Keep stirring 2-3 times in between..
- Finally freeze overnight or for a minimum of 8 hours. Serve it chilled in individual bowls, garnished with the remaining melon pieces..
If you are bored of having the same old ice creams then it's time that you tried your hand at something new. To make this exotic and not-so-complicated continental recipe. How to Make Musk Melon Milkshake. Easy, quick recipe for melon ice cream, no ice cream machine needed. The type of melon I have used in this recipe is Cantaloupe (or Muskmelon).