Nolen Gurer (Date Palm Jaggery) Ice Cream). Nolen Gur er Ice Cream is a popular dessert in West Bengal, India and Bangladesh. This Bengali delicacy is known as Date Palm Jaggery Ice Cream to the rest. Nolen Gurer Ice Cream Recipe is a delicious ice cream that everyone relishes during the Winter season.
The jaggery will start to melt, stir occasionally to get a smooth syrup. add one. Date Palm Jaggery is a natural sweetener. Here's a simple dessert recipe you can make at home: Nolen Gurer Ice Cream. You can cook Nolen Gurer (Date Palm Jaggery) Ice Cream) using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Nolen Gurer (Date Palm Jaggery) Ice Cream)
- It’s 1 & 1/2 cups of evaporated milk (reduced thick milk).
- Prepare 1/2 cup or to taste of melted jaggery.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of cardamom powder.
- You need 1 tsp. of rose water / kewra water.
- Prepare as needed of chopped nuts to garnish.
- You need as needed of grated jaggery to garnish.
In a blender, add nolen gur, fresh cream, milk, whole milk powder, powdered sugar and blend till smooth. Pour the mixture into an ice cream container with. Nolen gurer payesh recipe is a winter delicacy as fresh date palm jaggery arrives in the markets in winters in west bengal. Making nolen gurer payesh is easy but takes time and attention.
Nolen Gurer (Date Palm Jaggery) Ice Cream) step by step
- Blend together all the above mentioned ingredients (except chopped nuts & grated jaggery)..
- Transfer to an air-tight container and freeze for 2 hours. Then stir with a spoon and again freeze for another two hours..
- Keep stirring 2-3 times. Finally freeze overnight or for a minimum of 8 hours. Serve in individual bowls and enjoy this delectable ice cream chilled..
- In the absence of date palm jaggery, you can try with normal jaggery too. But the aromatic flavour of this particular jaggery may be missing..
While making recipes like these where milk is boiled for a long time, always use a heavy kadai or a pan, so. Nolen Gurer Mishti Doi is a popular dessert in West Bengal, India and Bangladesh. In this nolen gur er doi or jaggery yogurt date palm jaggery is used instead of regular sugar to sweeten the yogurt. Ice Cream prepared with date palm jaggery. It's rich, luscious and super flavorful!