Whosayna’s Panna cotta with Strawberry Sauce. Pour the milk into a bowl; sprinkle the gelatin over the milk. Panna Cotta is quick and easy Italian dessert. The fresh berry sauce gives every creamy spoonful of Panna Cotta the perfect balance of sweet and tangy.
You can always change the fruit sauce, from strawberries to other. To release the panna cotta from their forms, briefly immerse the ramekins in hot water and turn out onto the dishes. For the strawberry sauce: Rinse, hull, pat dry and puree the strawberries in a blender with the powdered sugar. You can cook Whosayna’s Panna cotta with Strawberry Sauce using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Whosayna’s Panna cotta with Strawberry Sauce
- It’s of Sauce:.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Agar agar powder or gelatine.
- It’s 1-2 drop of Red Food colour.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of Citric acid (limbu ka phhool).
- You need 6 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Strawberry essence.
- You need 1 cup of Strawberries (chopped).
- Prepare of Panna cotta:.
- Prepare 1 ltr of Milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Evaporated Milk.
- It’s 3 cups of Double Cream.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- You need 1 tbsp of Agar agar powder or Gelatine.
Serve the panna cotta with strawberry puree and a fresh strawberry garnish. This easy panna cotta recipe is one of those desserts you can throw together in a matter of minutes—minutes. That leaves a lot of time to do a lot of other things. To begin making the Gulkand Panna Cotta with Strawberry Sauce recipe, first get all the ingredients ready.
Whosayna’s Panna cotta with Strawberry Sauce step by step
- Take a pot put water add sugar, agar agar powder and citric acid mix well and keep on boil, when it boils remove from flame add essence and chopped strawberries, make a thick sauce and let it cool..
- Panna cotta: Mix agar agar in little milk till it's dissolved, keep all ingredients on boil except vanila essence..
- Let it boil remove from flame add essence let it cool pour on the jelly bowls or glasses..
- Let it cool and keep in fridge to set and chill Garnish with sliced Strawberries and it's sauce..
Turn the panna cotta out onto individual serving plates and spoon the strawberry sauce all around. Decorate with a slice of lemon dipped in icing sugar. The first time I had Panna Cotta was last Fall during one of our weekly dinner services at culinary school. Some of the other baking students made it and I'll admit, I was a little apprehensive. Strain raspberry sauce through a fine sieve to remove seeds.