Whosayna’s Ice Cream Barfi. Presenting you with an our own production, a unique dessert delicacy called " Ice Cream Barfi '', a unique combination of Ice Cream and Khoya Barfi. Khoya is made of milk thickened by heating in. METHOD. soften the ice-cream( u can do this by placing it in fridge overnite) mix in grated burfee,Elachi (cardomom) powder., nuts, almonds and rose water mix well place in container and freeze.
How to make Milk Powder Burfi Recipe. A Quick and Easy Burfi Recipe by Kitchen With Amna. Barfi Ice Cream is a popular item at Dreamy Creamy in Trinidad and Tobago. You can have Whosayna’s Ice Cream Barfi using 10 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Whosayna’s Ice Cream Barfi
- You need 2 cups of Nido (Milk powder).
- Prepare 1 cup of Almond powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Evaporated milk.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Ghee.
- It’s 1 cup of Khoya (Mawa).
- It’s For of Chasni:.
- You need 11/2 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 11/2 cup of Water.
- You need 1 tsp of Ice Cream Essence.
- It’s pinch of Colour (of your choice).
It's a Divali/Eid Barfi, in ice cream form, and it's absolutely delicious! I got a few requests for this recipe, so here. It's a combination of whipped cream and sweetened condensed milk. I should say, this is such an awesome recipe.
Whosayna’s Ice Cream Barfi step by step
- Rub all ingredients into bread crumbs like and keep aside Chasni: Boil water and sugar to 2 string consistency add colour and essence mix well add in milk powder mixture and mix well, keep off flame. Pour on a greased thaali and spread evenly with a flat bottom bowl then sprinkle almond flakes and silver vrak. Cut in squares and let it cool completely..
Just whip cream and fold in the condensed milk. Use this as a base for any kind of ice cream you want to make. One of the yummiest barfi out of the long list of barfis is 'Milk Barfi'. This easy-to-make barfi is made with simple ingredients such as milk powder, condensed milk, ghee and cardamom powder. Serve this lip-smacking barfi to your friends and family on special occasions like festivals, game nights and kitty parties to enrich their taste buds.