Dates kulfi. Beat the summer heat with Rainbow Dates Kulfi. Then enjoy the delicious Kulfi. recipe dates kulfi recipe dahi kulfi recipe different kulfi recipe diabetic kulfi recipe delhi kulfi recipe kulfi recipe evaporated milk kulfi recipe in english. The people at Bowring Kulfi Stall definitely understand this.
It comes in many flavors and is often molded into conical shapes. It is relatively easy to make and deliciously cooling on hot days. Malai kulfi recipe with step by step photos and video – easy and delicious kesar pista malai kulfi Malai kulfi is one of the family favorites. though I have posted some quick versions of kulfi, have not. You can cook Dates kulfi using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dates kulfi
- Prepare 160 ml of evaporated milk full cream.
- It’s 5 of seedless dates.
- You need 1 tsp of cardamom powder/ seeds of 3-4 green cardamom.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of crushed pistachio.
- You need 1/2 cup of crushed almonds.
It is often described as "traditional Indian ice cream". In a wide pan heat full fat milk. Let the milk simmer and stir occasionally so that it does not stick to the bottom of pan. As you probably suspect, this recipe is not traditional kulfi.
Dates kulfi step by step
- Soaked dates in a milk and transfer into the blender also add cardamom and blend..
- Transfer that into the saucepan and heat then add crushed pistachio and almonds..
- Heat for some time so that it become thick..
- Pour into the mold of popsicles..
- Freeze for at least 3 to 4 hours..
- Remove from mold and and roll over the crushed pistachio and almond and serve..
- Can freeze in a bowl and enjoy each scoop just like kulfa..
- It is also delicious when take warm..
This breezier version from Meera Sodha. Yet kulfi, or Indian ice cream, has its own charms, including a slightly chewy texture and a sweet, creamy taste. Pista Kulfi Recipe, Learn how to make Pista Kulfi (absolutely delicious recipe of Pista Kulfi ingredients and cooking method) Reduced milk flavoured with saffron, cardamom, pistachio and almonds, served. It's a tough life of a rag-picker for Kulfi, and her jobless father doesn't. Kulfi is an all time favorite Indian dessert — especially in summer!