Low-Fat Melon Ice-Cream with Passion fruit and mint fruit salad. Mango ice cream. #PAKISTANKIMITHAAS Husseina Nazir. Prepare the fruit: Peel any fruit that needs to be peeled (mangoes, pineapple, kiwi, watermelon/other melon, citrus, bananas). Chop the fruit into bite sized pieces.
The perfect addition to any summer party, picnic, or BBQ! The start of summer is just around the corner. This has been the summer of fresh fruit for me. You can cook Low-Fat Melon Ice-Cream with Passion fruit and mint fruit salad using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Low-Fat Melon Ice-Cream with Passion fruit and mint fruit salad
- Prepare 2 of cup light and creamy melon saffron flavoured evaporated milk.
- Prepare 1/4 of cup light thickened cream.
- You need 2 of tablespoons caster sugar.
- You need 1 of teaspoons powdered gelatine.
- Prepare 1/2 of small apple, seeded, peeled, thinly sliced and grapes.
- Prepare of as needed Some mint and passionfruit.
- It’s of as needed Garnished kesar-pista or some dry fruits.
Every trip to the market finds my counter covered with seasonal produce. I have been craving juicy watermelons, sweet peaches, tangy pineapple, and tart berries. This recipe for Melon Fruit Salad with Honey Yogurt Dressing satisfies all of these things! Melon Fruit Salad packs a ton of flavor thanks to both the melon and the dressing.
Low-Fat Melon Ice-Cream with Passion fruit and mint fruit salad instructions
- Place milk, cream,saffron, mashed melon and sugar in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Heat, stirring occasionally, for 5 to 6 minutes or until almost simmering (don't boil). Remove from heat. Sprinkle over gelatine. Whisk until gelatine dissolves. Set aside for 10 minutes to cool..
- Pour into a pan.Cover surface with plastic wrap, then foil. Freeze for 2 hours or until frozen around edge of pan. Transfer to a bowl. Using an electric mixer, beat until mixture is light and fluffy and doubled in size. Return to pan. Cover surface with plastic wrap, then foil. Repeat freezing and beating process. Freeze for 6 hours or overnight..
- Remove ice-cream from freezer. Stand for 5 minutes to soften slightly. Meanwhile, combine rockmelon,apple,grapes and passionfruit pulp in a large melon bowl. Scoop ice-cream and serve with passionfruit and mint fruit salad..
The fruit is as follows: Cantaloupe, honeydew, and watermelon. It's all tossed and saturated in a zesty dressing, infiltrated with fresh lime, chopped mint, honey, and yogurt. The end product tastes very similar to lime sherbert, and it is. I took the easy route and bought fruit already diced (watermelon melon pineapple strawberries blue berries pineapple and kiwi) up from the grocery store. I eyeballed the amount of honey mint (used regular – couldn't find chocolate) lemon zest and lemon juice.