Sue's Banana Cookies. Cherished family recipe for Banana Cookies! This banana cookie recipe came from my grandmother, Sybil Capune. She made me fresh orange juice in the mornings, loved her toast burnt.
Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies Easy Banana Bread Banana Cream Cheesecake Banoffee Cupcakes Keywords: oatmeal cookies recipe, banana oatmeal cookies, best oatmeal cookies. Healthy banana bread breakfast cookies made with just banana and oats. Easy to make and Normally I would say regular cookies, but since these taste like banana bread AND oatmeal, I'm. You can cook Sue's Banana Cookies using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sue's Banana Cookies
- Prepare of Wet Ingredients.
- You need 4 of Creamed Bananas.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Shortening.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Brown Sugar.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- You need 1 tsp of Banana Flavoring.
- Prepare of Dry Ingredients.
- It’s 4 cup of Flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- It’s of Frosting.
- You need 8 tbsp of Butter or Margerine.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- It’s 8 cup of Powdered Sugar.
- You need 12 tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- You need 8 tbsp of Cream or Evaporated Milk.
- Prepare of Optional.
- It’s 1 of Chopped walnuts as desired.
How to make these Banana Oatmeal Cookies. Mash the bananas with a fork in a bowl. Tip: For naturally super sweet, fudgy cookies, make sure to use ripe bananas. These whole grain banana oatmeal cookies are soft and chewy, sweetened only with bananas and honey and a few chocolate chips.
Sue's Banana Cookies instructions
- Mix wet ingredients together until well mixed.
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- Gradually add dry ingredients and mix with wet ingredients to create dough. If necessary add extra flour depending on size of bananas. Optional: Chopped walnuts can be added if desired.
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Drop by teaspoon on greased cookie sheet. Bake for 10 minutes or until tops of cookies are slightly brown..
- For icing: When cookies are cool, combine brown sugar, evaporated milk (or cream), and butter in sauce pan and bring to boil..
- Remove from heat. Add powdered sugar until spreading consistency..
- Add vanilla and quickly ice cookies as icing will harden as it cools..
TESTED & PERFECTED RECIPE – These banana oatmeal cookies are crispy on the outside, chewy on the inside and What you'll need to make Banana Oatmeal Cookies. My Banana Oat Cookies are healthier than usual cookies but still delicious. The perfect way to use up spotty bananas. They are McCollum kids approved and that in itself is a reason you should try them. Enjoy friends and come back and let me know what you think.