Chocolate and Coconut Ice-Cream. Find Deals on Ice Cream Coconut Milk in Dairy on Amazon. Chocolate Coconut Milk Ice Cream Luxuriously sweet and creamy, it's hard to believe that this ice cream is dairy-free and naturally sweetened–and incredibly easy. An ice cream maker produces exceptional results, but the recipe can be successfully made without one.
The end result was a decadent chocolate ice cream with a slight coconut taste! I say was because it's long gone now…. Note to self, make more ice cream. You can have Chocolate and Coconut Ice-Cream using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate and Coconut Ice-Cream
- Prepare of Chocolate and Coconut Ice-Cream.
- You need 180 grams of of chocolate chips.
- It’s 180 ml of of Evaporated Milk.
- Prepare 1 of Dessicated Coconut.
Don't worry if you don't have an ice cream maker. We tested this recipe with the "freeze and stir method" and it tasted the same as the ice cream machine. How To Store This Chocolate Coconut Milk Ice Cream Recipe. Always store this chocolate coconut milk ice cream recipe in an airtight container.
Chocolate and Coconut Ice-Cream instructions
- Melt chocolate in the top a double boiler.
- Mix in milk constantly until the mixture starts to get thick.
- Pour mixture into a bowl and put in freezer.
- Mix in the desired amount of dedicated coconut.
- Once an hour mix the mixture with a spoon for 2 mins. Repeat this process until mixture gets to hard too mix.
- Store in freezer.
Whisk mixture again before pouring into the ice cream maker. Pour the mixture into the mixing bowl of the Cuisinart® Ice Cream and Gelato Maker fitted with the ice cream paddle. Turn unit on, set Timer and press Start. Rich, creamy & easy to make with a secret ingredient! Gluten Free + Vegan + Paleo Chocolate coconut ice cream is creamy and delicious dairy-free ice cream!