Chocolate Turtle Cheese Cake. Find Deals on Turtle Cheesecake in Groceries on Amazon. A cheesecake reminiscent of those turtle shaped chocolate and caramel nut bars. Garnish with whipped cream, chopped nuts, and maraschino cherries if desired.
How to Make a Turtle Cheesecake. First, you'll make the caramel sauce – arguably the. Turtle Cheesecake A finalist in the Nestlé Toll House "Share the Very Best" recipe contest, this Turtle Cheesecake dessert was submitted by Audra Burtch of Chandler, Arizona. You can have Chocolate Turtle Cheese Cake using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Turtle Cheese Cake
- Prepare 7 oz of caramels.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of evaporated milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped pecans.
- It’s 1 of chocolate crumb pie crust.
- Prepare 6 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1 packages of chocolate pudding.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fudge topping.
This family favorite is a marbled cheesecake topped with a decadent combination of pecans, chocolate morsels and caramel and chocolate syrups. Turtle Cheesecake with Caramel, Chocolate, Pecans, and an Oreo crust is a dessert that gets talked about long after the plates are cleaned. Sweet, decadent and almost magically delicious, this cheesecake steals the show. I make this Turtle Cheesecake only once or twice a year and it is always by request.
Chocolate Turtle Cheese Cake instructions
- Place caramels and evaporated milk in sauce pan. Heat over med. low heat, stirring continuously until smooth. Stir in pecans. Pour into pie crust..
- Combine cream cheese, milk and sour cream in a blender. Blend until smooth. Add pudding mix and blend for 30 sec. longer..
- Pour pudding mixture over caramel layer covering evenly. Chill loosely covered for 15 minutes, until set..
- Drizzle fudge topping over pudding and chill until ready to serve..
Alternately spoon batters into crust, beginning and ending with yellow batter. A cheesecake fashioned after turtle candies; it has an Oreo crust, a layer of caramel and pecans, a creamy cheesecake, then topped with a chocolate ganache and drizzled with more caramel sauce and sprinkled with additional pecans. For the ganache: Place the chopped chocolate in a bowl and set aside. Mix until smooth, then set aside to cool slightly. Tuesday – Salted Caramel Creamy & delicious Turtle Cheesecake loaded with chocolate, caramel and pecans.