Cotton Cheesecake. Cotton Cheesecake / Japanese Cheesecake is my new favorite dessert and after you try this recipe, it will become your favorite too! It's the perfect combination of sponge cake and cheesecake in both. Japanese Soufflé Cheesecake Recipe (Fluffy and Moist Cotton Cheesecake)
Japanese cotton cheesecake recipe – a detailed video tutorial with tips and tricks to help you make Japanese Cotton Cheesecake (JCC) is probably one of the most amazing cheesecakes that I have. Japanese cotton cheesecake, a very silky and soft cake with a soufflé texture. Anyways, Japanese cotton cheesecake is not like the Western NYC cheesecake in the sense that And why is making this Japanese cotton cheesecake such perfect timing? You can have Cotton Cheesecake using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cotton Cheesecake
- It’s of cheese mixture.
- You need 7 slice of cheese (around 125 gm or 1 cup and a half).
- It’s 75 grams of unsalted butter.
- It’s 200 ml of milk or evaporated milk.
- It’s of meringue.
- Prepare 5 of large egg whites.
- You need 75 grams of castor sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cream of tartar.
- It’s of others.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 75 grams of self raising flour.
- It’s 5 of large egg yolks.
Well, because of this Japanese Cotton Cheesecake.my kitchen has a few new baking pans! Part souffle, part cheesecake, this is what makes the Japanese Cotton Soft Cheesecake the I have seen Japanese Cotton Soft Cheesecake all over the internet for years, but hadn't come around to. Feathery, soft cotton cheesecake is a Japanese specialty, filled with lemon zest, fluffy egg whites, cream Japanese Cotton Cheesecake. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet. It has a less sweet flavor and fewer calories than standard cheesecake, containing less cheese and sugar.
Cotton Cheesecake step by step
- Preheat the oven to 175C°. Grease and flour 8×8in baking pan. Heat the butter, cheese and milk over medium heat pan. Stir occasionally until it melt. Remove from heat..
- In a large bowl, beat white eggs, sugar and cream of tartar until it becomes meringue. Meringue tips: try flip over your bowl on your face. If it do not fall on your face, it is meringue enough. Lol. Please do not intentionally mix it with other ingredient such as water or egg yolk or else your meringue won't come out perfectly. Clean and dry your bowl first before whisk them..
- In another large bowl, beat egg yolk until thick and light..
- Sift the cheese mixture and pour them into the egg yolk. Add flour and mix them into the mixture in batches..
- Then, pour the white eggs mixture and lemon juice into the cheese mixture. Fold them until it well combined..
- Pour the batter in a baking pan and bake for 60-70 minutes by using waterbath technique as the picture shown below.
- Remove the pan from the oven. Let it cool down and your super fluffy cheesecake is ready to serve!!.
Cotton soft, light, fluffy and the best Japanese cheesecake. Japanese cotton cheesecake is also jiggly, due to the meringue egg white mixture in the recipe. This pillowy cotton cheesecake is a very light fragrant cake that just melts in the mouth, and is always the first one to go on the table. This crustless cheesecake is easy to make and won't Love the flavor of cheesecake, but find it too rich? Then this lighter Japanese version is for you.