Fried Mango Raisin Ice-cream. #homecookedfood #friedicecream #seasonalmangoicecream #yummydesserttreat Fried ice cream is a yummy dessert, We can make in different flavour of our choice. Mango ICE CREAM shake flavored with CHOCOLATE, Orio biscuit and raisins. Disclaimer : The content of the video is for information purpose only and can not be considered as substitute as any process.
Meanwhile, for the sauce, put the raisins and rum in a saucepan with the cinnamon. Bring to the boil, then immediately remove from the. But why is the rum gone? (Quick! You can cook Fried Mango Raisin Ice-cream using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried Mango Raisin Ice-cream
- Prepare of For making mango Ice cream.
- You need 4 of – Alphonso Mango slices.
- It’s 1/2 cup of – sweetened Condensed milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of – Vanilla extract.
- It’s 2.5 cup of – Heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of – Chopped Mangoes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of – Raisins.
- You need of For fry the mango ice cream.
- Prepare 8 of – Bread Slices.
- It’s of Oil as required for deep fry.
- Prepare of Others.
- You need of Food Processor/ Mixer.
- You need of Plastic wrap.
- It’s of Scoop.
- It’s of Hand blender.
- It’s of Mint leaves & chocolate syrup for garnishing.
- Prepare of Wooden roller pin and board.
Anyone know the movie character who says this quote?) So, apparently yesterday was National Rum Day and today is National Soft Serve Ice Cream Day. I think they really do have a national day for everything under the sun. Serve this creamy mango ice cream plain as it is or topped with some finely chopped dry fruits or with a chocolate or caramel sauce. Made this mango icecream in my ice cream maker , so obviously there was no issue with ice crystals.
Fried Mango Raisin Ice-cream instructions
- Peel and slice the mangoes.Then blend them in food processor or Mixer and make smooth pulp..
- Add chilled whipping cream to a bowl.whisk the cream until get stiff peak..
- Add sweetened condensed milk, vanilla extract, mango pulp and whisk until well combined..
- Lastly add Raisins & chopped mangoes mix well and transfer the mixture into the air tight container and freeze overnight until firm..
- Scoop out mango ice cream into balls and place on a muffin tray or any plate or tray & cover with plastic wrap and freeze them until harden..
- Now cut the crust off the breads. And by using rolling pin and board roll out all the breads to flatten..
- Now place one bread slice on the top of the plastic wrap,add one ice cream ball on the top of the bread & cover the ice cream ball with another slice of bread..
- By using with your hands press the bread around the ice cream & shape it like bread ball.Wrap the full thing in the plastic wrap tightly.And freeze it again for at least 4-5 hours..
- Now heat the enough oil in a pan or wok for deep fry the bread ice cream balls.When oil becomes hot enough,one at a time fry the bread ice cream balls for 10 – 20 seconds or until golden brown on all sides. Transfer them in a paper towel lined plate..
- Then transfer them into the serving bowls, & garnish them with chocolate syrup and mint leaves and serve them immediately..
This is a lovely recipe and in season I would recommend using. The Best Fried Mango Recipes on Yummly Use Mangoes to flavor ice cream and gelato, blend or juice for smoothies and other drinks, or slice and dry for a naturally sweet snack. The sweet-tart flavor of Mangoes compliments rich, creamy cheeses, and also balances the heat of smoky dishes, pairing well with jalapeno or chile. Easy Mango Ice Cream (Without Ice Cream Maker).