Fudge Swirled Oreo Bottom Cheesecake Cupcakes. It's a fudge swirled mini cheesecake that sits on top of an Oreo cookie. Since then so many bloggers have. Fudge Swirled Oreo Bottom Cheesecake Cupcakes are a delicious twist on your standard cupcake.
Oreo Fudge Cheesecake recipe: Try this Oreo Fudge Cheesecake recipe, or contribute your own. Refrigerate while you prepare the filling. In a large mixing bowl combine the cream cheese, sour cream, and. You can cook Fudge Swirled Oreo Bottom Cheesecake Cupcakes using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fudge Swirled Oreo Bottom Cheesecake Cupcakes
- Prepare 18 of double stuff Oreos.
- You need 2 (8 oz) of packets cream cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need pinch of salt.
- You need of Hot fudge sauce (If do not want to make you can use Nutella).
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- It’s 2/3 cup of milk chocolate chips.
- Prepare 2 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 1 (12 oz) of can evaporated milk.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Place a cookie in the bottom of each cup of a lined muffin tin. In a stand mixer, beat cream cheese. Who can turn down cheesecake with oreo cookies? I get nothing but raves when I make this cheesecake.
Fudge Swirled Oreo Bottom Cheesecake Cupcakes instructions
- Pre heat over 275. Line muffin tin with 18 cupcake liners. Place an Oreo in the bottom of each one..
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar together until smooth. Beat in vanilla, eggs, sour cream and salt. Beat until smooth. Put to side..
- To make hot fudge sauce combine in a medium saucepan butter,cocoa powder, chocolate chips, sugar, and evaporated milk. Stir to combine over medium-low heat..
- Increase heat to medium-high and bring to a boil. Immediately reduce heat to low and continue simmering for 7 minutes, stirring constantly..
- Remove from heat add vanilla. Pour mixture into a blender and blend the mixture for 2 minutes. Pour into a heat safe container to store. Worth making for the cupcakes!!!!!.
- Now add a tbsp of the cheesecake batter to each muffin cup. Place a tsp of the hot fudge next, then top off with cheesecake batter. Take a toothpick (I used a straw) and swirl the fudge into the cheesecake mix..
- Bake for 22-25 minutes until filling is set. Cool completely in the tin before removing. Store in refrigerator. Again, these are delicious!!!! Enjoy!.
All ingredients need to be at room temperature before beginning. If you do use an Oreo for the bottom of each cheesecake, you can just add the filling and For the filling, I used my favorite cheesecake recipe, the same one I used in this blackberry swirl cheesecake bar recipe. Oreo Cheesecake Cupcakes with Chocolate Ganache was my second recipe. These mini oreo cheesecake cupcakes are a party favorite and one of the best oreo cheesecake recipes! Last week I mentioned that I didn't like cheesecake when I was little.