Snow Ice Cream. Find Deals on Snow Ice Cream in Snow Removal on Amazon. Snow ice cream is not about creamy, gourmet ice cream. It's about gathering snow together in between making snow angels and snowball fights, celebrating winter, and making memories.
Pour condensed milk over and add vanilla. Make ice cream out of snow! I know, I know, you probably want to curl up in front of the fireplace with a warm cup of hot cocoa, but there are only so many fun things you can do in this blustery weather, so strap on your boots, grab a bowl, and run outside to. You can have Snow Ice Cream using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Snow Ice Cream
- It’s 1 can of evaporated milk (12 ounces).
- It’s 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- You need 8-10 cups of snow in separate bowl.
Snow Ice Cream is like a snow cone – with cream (which is one of my favorite summer treats!) No need to wait though, you can have this in the comfort of your cozy home during the cold winter months. It's delightfully sweet and surprisingly creamy. Sprinkles add a little extra fun and a sweet crunch. If you're never made snow ice cream before, it literally couldn't be easier.
Snow Ice Cream step by step
- In a small bowl, mix the milk, sugar, and vanilla together until well combined..
- In a large bowl, add about 8-10 cups of snow. Pour the milk mixture over the top and stir well to combine..
- Serve right away..
- Depending on snow, (wet or dry) add until you get the consistency you want. It will be a thinner than regular ice cream, however it taste good..
I decided to make a batch for a spontaneous snow day Sunday breakfast today. (Yes, ice cream for breakfast.) This snow ice cream recipe is a delight to make after a big snowfall, and you'll love how easy, sweet, and tasty it is, especially with all your favorite ice cream toppings! Quick and easy snow ice cream made from fresh snow, evaporated milk, and a little sugar and vanilla. Forget about snowball fights; this recipe for snow ice cream made with snow, condensed milk, and a little vanilla is a much sweeter way to use freshly fallen snow! To make vanilla ice cream with snow, mix vanilla, milk, sugar, and salt in a large, plastic bowl. Mix in the snow quickly so that it doesn't melt.