Kayla's cookies and cream fuge*easy*. This fudge recipe is super easy to make! Do you like Cookies and Cream? Do you like Cookies and Cream?
It's the best way to get your cookies and cream fix! This fudge comes together quickly, doesn't require beating, and ALWAYS sets up. It's great with regular Oreos, but my favorite. You can cook Kayla's cookies and cream fuge*easy* using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kayla's cookies and cream fuge*easy*
- It’s 3 cup of white chocolate chips.
- It’s 1 (14 oz) of can sweetened condensed milk.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 1/2 of row of oreos or to taste.
Lorraine's cookies and cream brownies combine two of our favourites. Those slightly bitter cookies with their supersweet filling nestle in a fudgy brownie. Cookies and cream fudge is a delicious addition to your holiday baking! Sandwich cookies are mixed into a delicious white fudge for an unforgettable fudge recipe.
Kayla's cookies and cream fuge*easy* step by step
- Line a pan with parchment paper..the smaller the pan the taller the fudge…
- Place some whole oreos at the bottom of your prepared pan.
- Take left over oreos and crush them up just a bit in a plastic bag or whatever works for you.
- Put your sauce pan on medium heat and drizzle in that sweetened condensed milk.
- Now sprinkle in all those beautiful white chocolate chips..I pretended it was snow..soo pretty I love white chocolate..stir in vanilla and when the chocolate chips are almost completely melted stir in your crushed up cookies.
- When chocolate chips are completely melted turn off your burner and pour your fudge into your pan..chill in fridge for 2 hours…