Gooey peanut butter cookies ( Only 3 ingredients). Nutrient-Dense, Whole Food Ingredients In Every Product. These cookies are soft and gooey. They only take a few minutes to put together and your toddler will totally love them.
Even save the cookie dough for later. I had to make cookies at the last minute for a school function and a friend gave me this quick and easy recipe. You might want to make a double batch, because they will be gone before you know it. You can cook Gooey peanut butter cookies ( Only 3 ingredients) using 3 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Gooey peanut butter cookies ( Only 3 ingredients)
- You need 1 box of refrigerated pie crust.
- It’s 2 cup of peanut butter (use more as needed).
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar (use more as needed).
The finished cookie looks just like a cookie you'ld buy at Mrs. These sweet and chewy little bars are made from whole foods so your kids get a balanced and nourishing snack. If you browse through the snack bar aisle at the store, you'll notice a couple of things. Procedures: Add in the oats flour and salt into the mixing bowl and mix it thoroughly.
Gooey peanut butter cookies ( Only 3 ingredients) step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Unroll one of the pie crusts on a flat surface.
- Spread peanut butter onto the pie crust.
- Place 2nd pie crust on top. Use cookie cutters, glass cup, or a knife to cut out shapes.
- Roll cookies into sugar coating both sides. Place on greased cookie sheet and bake for 10-11 minutes or until cookies are nice and brown.
- Let cool for 3-5 minutes (not all the way) and roll into sugar again. Enjoy!.
- If any scraps are left over roll in sugar and bake. I was able to make 6 cookies using a big cookie cutter. You should be able to get a dozen using smaller ones.
- You can also use Nutella or caramel or a spread you like that has the same consistency of peanut butter or close to. (Almond butter, cashew butter, etc). I would suggest buying the wrapped caramels instead of a caramel sauce. The caramel sauce is too thin and could cause a mess. You can heat the caramels in a double boiler or in the microwave for about a minute with 15 sec intervals to stir..
Mix until it forms a stiff dough. Take a spoonful of the cookie dough and make into circle an flatten it out. Add ¼ tsp fine table salt and mix well with a wooden spoon. Yield is only estimated, depending on size of cookies. Add egg, vanilla, milk, salt, and baking soda.