Easy no-bake Cheesecake. This easy No Bake Cheesecake Recipe is hands down the best! Besides being easier to perfect, no-bake cheesecake is more flavorful without the long bake and more easily adapted to upgrades like fruit or chocolate flavorings. If your ideal cheesecake is impossibly smooth without a hint of graininess and has a filling that is perfectly sweet, creamy, and tangy with an.
Skip the oven and make yourself an easy, authentic-tasting cheesecake from scratch. No-Bake Cheesecake: The Ultimate Easy Recipe. A no-bake cheesecake can be a very easy dessert if you are short on time and want a nice cool dessert. You can have Easy no-bake Cheesecake using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy no-bake Cheesecake
- You need 2 of Graham cracker crust.
- Prepare 2 of Cream cheese.
- You need 1 tub of of cool whip.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of of sugar.
- You need 1 of Optional – Fruit pie filling (cherries or strawberries).
By keeping the ingredients and production method to a minimum, you'll make the whole process simple and quick. This dessert works well for summer or just as an any time dessert. This No Bake Cheesecake is so light and creamy! Top with strawberries, chocolate, or simple whipped cream.
Easy no-bake Cheesecake step by step
- Soften cream cheese to room temperature..
- Add cream cheese, sugar and cool whip to bowl and mix well using a mixer..
- The mix will fill both graham cracker crusts. Fill 3/4 to top saving room for (optional) pie filling..
- (Optional) add fruit pie filling to top of cheesecake..
- Place both cheesecakes in refrigerator overnight to get cold..
Perfect for any dinner party or holiday gathering. A no-bake cheesecake takes all the stress away. Plus, it takes about half the time to make. Do I have to bake the crust? Our very easy graham cracker crust hardens as the cheesecake sets, which also means you don't need to freeze the crust while making the.