Easy Cheesecake bites. You just need the one basic cheesecake. These mini cheesecakes are just the right size and the recipe is so easy and adaptable that you can make any kind of cheesecake you Seriously, this might be the easiest cheesecake recipe ever. Decadent cheesecake meets pineapple for a gooey bite-sized dessert with a tropical twist.
The best part is that these bite size desserts can be whipped up in a matter of minutes! I've been making them for all our celebrations. Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites are bite-sized, creamy and can be made ahead. You can cook Easy Cheesecake bites using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Cheesecake bites
- You need 1 of 9X13 cake pan.
- Prepare of Cheesecake filling.
- It’s 3 (8 ounce) of blocks cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of Crusts.
- It’s 2 (8 ounce) of rolls, crescent roll dough.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of melted butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 cup of ground hazel nuts (optional).
These are an easy alternative to pumpkin pie, and the only tool you need is a food processor. Quick and Easy- these no bake mini cheesecake bites are delicious! A simple mixture gets rolled together and coated in white chocolate for a super easy no-bake dessert..sane than me though, this Easy Raspberry Cheesecake Bites is for you; it's completely no bake! No bake – no additional sweating…… If you love all things cheesecake & raspberry, then you may.
Easy Cheesecake bites step by step
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Beat all the filling ingredients together until smooth, I used a hand mixer..
- Unroll one crescent dough, roll out to fit the bottom of your cake pan (just the bottom, not the sides). Press into bottom of your pan..
- Evenly spread the cheesecake filling on top of the dough that is in the pan. Make it as level as possible..
- Roll out the second crescent dough, lay it on top of the filling.
- Brush the melted butter over the top crust..
- Stir the remaining sugar, cinnamon and hazel nuts (if using) together in a bowl..
- Evenly sprinkle the sugar mix on top of the melted butter.
- Place in the preheated oven, cook until the crust puffs and turns a nice color. About 45 minutes. (But check it 35 and 40 minutes).
- Cool (1-2 hours) then cut into bite size squares or bars, note – they cut easier if you refrigerate a few hours also. But you get a better flavor when at room temperature when eating..
These mini cheesecakes are perfectly sweet, creamy, and delicious. Cheesecake is one of my favorite keto friendly desserts. It's actually one of the easiest desserts to fit. Mini cheesecake bites are a treat, of course, but easy? Easy: These cheesecake bites are so easy to make and the perfect bite-size desserts to serve a guest.