Easy Healthy Dole Whip (pineapple soft serve). Buy Groceries at Amazon & Save. This Healthy Copycat Dole Whip recipe is a cool, refreshing, easy, fun summer dessert! It would be great for an after-school snack, or maybe even breakfast, because there are only two healthy ingredients: frozen pineapple and vanilla yogurt.
It would be great for an after-school snack, or maybe even breakfast, because there are only two healthy ingredients: frozen pineapple and vanilla yogurt. Once your Dole Whip is ready to go, transfer it to a chilled serving bowl or a hollowed-out pineapple half. If you want to get those Instagram-worthy swirls, place the whip in a piping bag and squeeze it out around the perimeter of your bowl, building up layers as you go. You can cook Easy Healthy Dole Whip (pineapple soft serve) using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Healthy Dole Whip (pineapple soft serve)
- It’s 1 of frozen banana in chunks.
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen ripe quality pineapple chunks.
- You need 1/4 cup of coconut milk.
Jump to Recipe·Print Recipe This dairy-free and refined sugar-free whipped pineapple soft serve is the perfect healthy frozen treat to help cool you off on a hot and sunny day. It is similar to the famous Dole Whip sold at Disney World that everyone waits in insanely long lines for. It basically has celebrity status […] This first method has a few ingredients and tools involved, but the end result is delicious! Now this is the easy-but-not-authentic-but-still-vegan option.
Easy Healthy Dole Whip (pineapple soft serve) step by step
- In a food processor or powerful blender, add the plant milk and the frozen fruit chunks.
- Blend until smooth and light, airy and creamy, scraping down the sides occasionally to help the blending process.
- Serve immediately as a soft serve.
- Notes: can use any plant milk (soy milk, cashew, almond…) and add more if needed.
- Use only ripe bananas and pineapples to freeze for maximum sweetness and creaminess.
It's basically pineapple flavored banana soft serve. This recipe for homemade pineapple ice cream is so easy to make. Make it for a party, your kids or even hide it for yourself. Pineapple Whip is a delicious frozen treat that is actually healthy and. Last week, the theme parks sent out a link to Disneyland app users that led to a recipe for how to make its popular Dole Whip pineapple frozen treat, a soft-serve wonder made with pineapple.