"Easy No Bake Peanut Butter Bars". When I found these, I knew I had to give them a try. I may have eaten, ahem, a few too many. They were one of the first recipes on the blog so forgive the, ah, newbie pictures and wording, but the principle of the recipe is the same. "Easy" just might be one of the most overused words on my site.
I saw this recipe in a YouTube video and loved it. I have slightly modified things by adding mini chocolate chips. You are going to hate me for giving you this recipe. You can cook "Easy No Bake Peanut Butter Bars" using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of "Easy No Bake Peanut Butter Bars"
- It’s 1 cup of melted butter.
- It’s 2 cup of graham cracker crumbs.
- It’s 2 cup of confectioner's (powdered) sugar.
- You need 1 cup of peanut butter.
- You need 4 tbsp of peanut butter.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of milk chocolate chips.
Either that, or you'll want to erect a monument in your town square. To even out chocolate, tap pan on the counter. Cut while bars are still cool. Mix until well blended, then evenly press.
"Easy No Bake Peanut Butter Bars" step by step
- In a bowl mix graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, sugar, and 1 cup of peanut butter until well blended..
- In another bowl, put milk chocolate chips and 4 tbls of peanut butter in microwave and heat for 30 seconds. take out and mix. repeat until smooth..
- Press first mixture into pan, then pour chocolate mix on top.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving..