Easy Mango Cheesecake. Stir cracker crumbs and sugar in medium bowl to blend. Add gelatine to hot water until completely dissolved. Add half of this mixture to the cream cheese mix.
Spread the sweetened sour cream on top of the cheesecake. Use remaining mango puree to decorate the top. In my original recipe, you can use any whole milk yogurt but for this mango cheesecake, I highly recommend using whole milk greek yogurt. You can cook Easy Mango Cheesecake using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Mango Cheesecake
- You need 250 grams of cream cheese.
- You need 1/3 cup of icing sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cream.
- It’s 1 tsp of lime, finely grated rind.
- It’s 1 each of mango, sliced.
- Prepare 6 each of granita biscuits, crumbs.
It is thicker and works better in this recipe since we are also adding a fruit puree. Ripe mangoes steal the show in this easy peasy cheesecake recipe. Make it the day before so it can chill overnight. Use tinned mango if out of season.
Easy Mango Cheesecake instructions
- Using an electric beater, beat cream cheese, icing sugar and lime rind until smooth..
- Add cream & beat until smooth and thickened..
- Fill serving glasses with the crushed biscuits and add cream mixture, mango and top with a sprinkle of biscuits..
- Serve immediately or refrigerate..
Great cheesecake recipe for beginners, amazing mango flavored cheesecake every time! Learn how to with short video. Add sour cream, eggs, mango puree, vanilla and lemon juice; process using on/off turns until combined. While cheesecake is cooling prepare topping by combining sour cream and sugar in a food processor until combined. This cheesecake is easy to make—but it's definitely not easy to wait till the next day to eat it!