non fat granola bars. KIND® snack bars – made with real ingredients like whole nuts, whole grains & whole fruit. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. Granola Bars are known as muesli bars in Australia, this version vs supermarket bought versions is by far a winner.
Here are some variations on this granola bar recipe that I've come up with over the years. Nut lovers, this would work with walnuts (presumably) or almonds, too. However, like most products, if you purchase a single granola bar, the price can be significantly higher – as much as double in some instances. You can cook non fat granola bars using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of non fat granola bars
- You need 6 cup of oatmeal/muesli.
- You need 3 of egg whites.
- It’s 1 of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 of bananas.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tbsp of honey.
Spoon the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Stir with a spatula until completely combined. If the mixture seems overly wet, stir in a few more oats. Chewy chocolate chip granola bars can be made at home to taste just like store-bought.
non fat granola bars step by step
- preheat oven to 280°F C.
- mash bananas with egg whites and add vanilla extract.
- add honey and mix oatmeal(I used fruit muesli) into egg shites and banana.
- put into oven for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
- cut before cooling, cause it hardens eventually.
- with this measures you get 12 bars.
They are perfect for playground snacks or a quick on-the-go breakfast. Transfer the oats to a large bowl, add the cereal and raisins, and toss well to combine. Storebought granola bars sure are convenient, but they're often loaded with undesirable amounts of fat. Try using chopped dates or dried cranberries in place of the raisins. There's only one non-negotiable dry ingredient in granola, and that's rolled oats.