Popcorn Cookies. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted. some fave cookie gals from the cookie game. Popcorn – Halite with AlexandriteCherry – Malaya and Pyrope GarnetWhipped Cream – Rosette Rhodochrosite with Rose Quartz. Watch how to make stovetop popcorn in this short recipe video!
Popcorn Cookie is a character from Cookie Run: OvenBreak. Want to discover art related to popcorn_cookie? Check out inspiring examples of popcorn_cookie artwork on DeviantArt, and get inspired by our community of talented artists. You can have Popcorn Cookies using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Popcorn Cookies
- It’s 1/2 cup of softened butter.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 2 cup of popped popcorn, lightly crushed.
- You need 1 cup of (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped pecans.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
The popcorn gives the cookie a definite chew. I was talking with Deb about these cookies and she suggested they be made with microwave popcorn! Everyone knows that popcorn and cookies go perfectly together. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to the creamed mixture.
Popcorn Cookies instructions
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to the creamed mixture. Sir in popcorn, chocolate chips and pecans..
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 13 to 14 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to wire racks to cooks..
- Makes 2 1/2 dozen.
Stir in the popcorn, chocolate chips and pecans. See more ideas about Popcorn, Cookie run and Movie theater popcorn. » DIY Popcorn Halloween Costume. Image about girl in g a l s by studywithfood on We Heart It. Popcorn Cookie Poppers!: Popcorn has thousands of variations: Sometimes popcorn is balled up, sometimes it's on a stick. Popcorn can be flavoured with caramel, or ginger, or even eggnog and taco.