Peanut Butter Granola Cookies. First, they are always so dry. Second, they don't usually have anything crunchy in them (besides that random peanut chunk). These granola cookies are mixture of ground rolled oats and peanuts, sweetened with brown sugar.
Break granola into smaller pieces if necessary. These are a huge weakness for me! Fruit and Nut Granola Cookies Ripe Life. You can have Peanut Butter Granola Cookies using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Granola Cookies
- You need 1/2 cup of melted butter or margarine.
- It’s 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of crunchy peanut butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/4 cup of slivered almonds.
- You need 1/4 cup of shelled, dry roasted, sunflower seeds.
- You need 1/3 cup of raisins or dried cranberries or walnuts (your choice) I chose walnuts..
- You need 2 cup of granola bits.
We tend to get into daytime food ruts in our house. Dinnertime isn't a problem, since I love trying new recipes often for dinner, but breakfast and lunch are a different story. Combine the oats, flour, walnuts, yeast, salt, milk powder, and coconut in a large mixing bowl; set aside. Using an electric mixer, beat the mixture at low speed until smooth.
Peanut Butter Granola Cookies step by step
- preheat oven to 350°F. and prepare a large cookies sheet by lightly greasing it with cooking spray or butter..
- in a large bowl.. mix together melted butter, brown sugar, flour, cinnamon, salt, baking powder and peanut butter. then add agg and mix well..
- add rest of ingredients and gently stir to coat..
- drop by rounded tablespoonful onto prepared cookie sheet..
- gently take back of the spoon and press down to spread each mound into a roundish cookie shape..
- bake for about 15 min. or until lightly colored..
- immedietly remove from cookie sheets with spatula onto a wire rack to cool completely..
- serve… makes about 18 or so cookies..
Add the remaining fruit-filled granola and beat the cookie dough just until combined. Stir in granola cereal, cranberries and pistachios until blended. Very good cookies with just a little tweaking. Add the old fashioned oats, and mix until the oats are well coated. Using an electric mixer, beat the mixture at low speed until smooth.